OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I saw pictures of those before but never such clear pictures
eek.gif

my lucky day today, went to nordstrom rack and found a pair of Lebron VII's white/black-metallic gold $59.90!
33xc87p.jpg

2rcyk3s.jpg

i saw the white and red nfw 7's at gmall nike factory for $80. had to pass on them though because i bought the sprites.

they were summit lake hornets inspired Brandon, if I recall. they were nifty looking in the few shots I have seen of them. JP was wearing those dolphin lows when I met him in MIA. Tried to get him to tap out on em but no go haha.

28qu6ab.jpg

only ones I have at the time. Got them for 100 VVVVNDS though from flight club. I cleaned them so well the patent leather squeaks every time I walk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

they were summit lake hornets inspired Brandon, if I recall. they were nifty looking in the few shots I have seen of them. JP was wearing those dolphin lows when I met him in MIA. Tried to get him to tap out on em but no go haha.

Thanks, look pretty solid to me...

what are those all black 7s?

anyone have an idea of the size on those orange hyperfuse samples?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

what are those all black 7s?

anyone have an idea of the size on those orange hyperfuse samples?
Black 7s are similar to the "All Black Everything" 7s, just different materials obviously, NFW.

I would assume the hyperfuse samples would be Bron's size since they were a PE for the Slam Dunk Contest.

Back
Top Bottom