OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by never wear them

1 more pic. Did this a while back. Went with a super hero type vibe

5932175250_185816f550_z.jpg
LOL...... this is quite amusing, I dont know if it was supposed to be.

Those blk/gold's are so clean it's crazy, I'm on the hunt for a good price on those and dunkmans...

Those black gold was at outlet for only 59.99 awhile back and some even pop up at Nordstrom Rack for $50

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Those black gold was at outlet for only 59.99 awhile back and some even pop up at Nordstrom Rack for $50
damn, i missed out. Think i'm going to cop these on ebay for $95 brand new.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Those blk/gold's are so clean it's crazy, I'm on the hunt for a good price on those and dunkmans...

You right I couldnt pass on a pair for 55 this weekend.

i got these yesterday in da mail. i've wanted these since pics leaked almost two years ago but i was still on my jordan b.s. thnx to NT member 3900stabler post in the nike outlet thread i was able to get my size for cheap. da 7s are a true beauty & look & feel so luxurious. i can't wait to pull them out. these are my first LeBron sneakers & hopefully not last.

Yea Nike hooks him up when he plays in Oregon. Everyone went crazy for both of them after that game.
They couldn't have let me into that event in Taiwan. I would have tried to do a drive by and snatch all them HWC's sitting out in the open like that. Ya'll would see me in the WDYWT section wearing two right shoes.

It makes no sense how crazy looking the HWC Lebron 7s are......MAN O MAN If they just did them as a quick strike! YIKES!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom