OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Like both breds but like the first version TY posted the best.  Still want to see both hwc colorways and cavfanatics nike! 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

michael-jordan-nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7.jpg
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-michael-jordan-xi1.jpg

I'm sayin tho.... they shoulda left em alone

Now that Brandon 3000 posted them next to each other, the differences stand out more..For example, the "Two Three" on the front is different color, the original version seems to have more of a solid sole compared to the newer version which appears to have a more translucent sole similar to the Dunkmans..And the outline around the NFW/Flywire area is more of a suede material on the Original version and looks like a leather material on the newer version

My verdict: Old Version > New Version..I'd still cop either with the quickness

ive been saying they need to drop more "NFW" versions of the L.B VII....... so much untapped potential

Finally got a pair of these go to with my Akrons.  They are great, and i love how they are right/left foot specific.

cfa2542ea677daaa42f08e1eadf8c8ba38289de.jpg

63225a3e4a789a8f4bd01675e97b6b968e3b2c1.jpg

i would be happy to have either pair of the vii/xi lebron. i will just keep my fingers crossed hoping that one day soon we will get a rd for the hwc, svsm, or something out of the heroes pack. i used to always check up on the jb thread most of the time but the lebron vii got me jumping ship.

Back
Top Bottom