OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Naw Fresh, I don't need to see any HOH colorways, the shoe without visible air is trash

The air unit is like 65-75% of the shoes appeal

Without it you might as well buy som hyperizes

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Fresh - Sup fam. Yeah im scoopin CTKs ...

thanks to alex
wink.gif
preciate it fam

Andfattoo -
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
 in a place i hope not to be in AGAIN!
Dang dude..... well i aint gonna probe...... its good to see ya back.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Naw Fresh, I don't need to see any HOH colorways, the shoe without visible air is trash

Well I think we are know you dont hoop in your shoes and you're just a collector with statements like that.

Yeah the Air bubble was cool but its also whats keeps it from being an awesome performance shoe for MOST hoopsters.

Some people love Air Max but I think most people would prefer Zoom for playing.

I feel alot people like this shoe because its a cool looking,comfortable shoe and they love Lebron not for its Basketball performance aspects.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I mean in the Grand Scheme of things if you compare the VI release to the VII release, the VII is disappointing .....not in design but in release of great colorways.

Expect one surprise coming at some point, not sure when. Wish I could say more, but Im tryin to think of a good hint without giving it up.
only ONE more surprise?????  man, i'm so disappointed in the colorways of the VII.  i can't even believe they wasted this design.  there are so many hot colorways unreleased.  they DEFINITELY underachieved.
smh.gif

does this shoes get any wider / bigger over time? i just copped a pair of dunkmans and they are a little big on me

Xmas days are still up on my list as well.

I like the cw and i think the quality is pretty good.

Mister Friendly, from reading all the replies regarding ps 7's, I've seen a few people say they LOOK better than the air 7's

I just posted in response to that

Damn near the entire last thread and this one is about the look of the shoe and you're trying to call me a collector?

Be serious, not only do I wear every shoe I buy, I play in just about every style of shoe I buy

Reserving some colorways for casual and the others for court

People are begging for HWC's, do they want them because they perform better?

Cut it out

i think the ps 7s is ugly, just gonna be another shoe that sits on the shelf and get discounted, idk maybe its just me but the air buble made the lebron 7 hot

all ready,  you have a point good call

those ps are for strictly ballin purposes, its going to out preform the AM 7's, i dont think they'd make a switch for the post season if it didnt

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Xmas days are still up on my list as well.

I like the cw and i think the quality is pretty good.

quality is really good on the xmas.  and the green laces give them that extra pop.  i wouldn't say theyre top three or five, but theyre still very solid.

for me i'd go

1. akron
2. og
3. red carpet
4. dunkman
5. black white gold

1-og
2-akron
3-white/red
4-dunkman
5-ctk
6-xmas
7-red carpets

that is just my opinion.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

all ready,  you have a point good call

i agree with him on that also...when i heard he was going to air max i already knew i was buying them....

i will hold off my final verdict though until i see them in person. i also like shoes specifically for playing bball...so even if they don't look nasty, but they perform good...i will buy them. i just won't be doubling or tripling on them...

Originally Posted by luxurious24

those ps are for strictly ballin purposes, its going to out preform the AM 7's, i dont think they'd make a switch for the post season if it didnt
They make the switch to a lighter shoe for the post season, that doesnt mean that they perform better, it all depends on who's wearing them too.

Originally Posted by Kickin it in Da Bx

i think the ps 7s is ugly, just gonna be another shoe that sits on the shelf and get discounted, idk maybe its just me but the air buble made the lebron 7 hot
i agree.  the PS 7 is ugly and i won't buy it.  those 5 holes in the patent leather toebox looks stupid and that's only one thing i'm picking out.  the air max lebron 7 is a classic already and that's even with their poor choices of colorways that they gave us.  whoever is in charge of releasing colorways for the air max 7 failed BIGTIME.  as far as performance, i'm sure the PS will be good, but i'd rather ball in something else.  hope you guys wait, cause the PS will get discounted.
tongue.gif

my top 3 air max 7's that were released...in no order:

1. red carpets
2. akrons
3. dunkmans

^ My top 3 might be the same. My akrons arrive today, haven't seen them in person yet.
I'll probably end up getting a pair of the PS VII to see how they do on the court. You guys think they'll hold up outdoors?
EDIT:  Smurf, those laces look good, but I think I still prefer the laces they come with

Originally Posted by c4

^ My top 3 might be the same. My akrons arrive today, haven't seen them in person yet.
I'll probably end up getting a pair of the PS VII to see how they do on the court. You guys think they'll hold up outdoors?
EDIT:  Smurf, those laces look good, but I think I still prefer the laces they come with

yeah i got 2 pairs i thought i would tryed them on with one of them they look good tho 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

THIS

Read Twice.

Back
Top Bottom