OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Passed on these.Didnt feel right on my feet. Felt like bricks on my feet.

wow really? they are one of the most comfy shoes i own, that 360 air bubble got my feet like
happy.gif

So are the AM VII's done now? I can't recall any more colorways set to release.
The PS VII might get bought just to beat up.

Originally Posted by c4

So are the AM VII's done now? I can't recall any more colorways set to release.
The PS VII might get bought just to beat up.

For now the air maxes are done Ps are next
frown.gif

^^Release those and the HWCs (either pair) and I'll be satisfied. I only ended up with 4 pairs of these, 3 colorways.
When I first saw the VII, I thought my wallet was gonna be hurting, maybe it's good they didn't release as many colorways as last year. lol

Originally Posted by c4

^^Release those and the HWCs (either pair) and I'll be satisfied. I only ended up with 4 pairs of these, 3 colorways.
When I first saw the VII, I thought my wallet was gonna be hurting, maybe it's good they didn't release as many colorways as last year. lol

yeah i got 4 colorways and can make room for 1 more if they release 
wink.gif
 got to get ready for the releases coming up threw the end of year got to get it right 
happy.gif
tongue.gif

if that was the last air max vii and they have no surprises up their sleeves yesterday was a said day.....

i'll wait to pass judgement on the ps....

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by c4

wink.gif
 got to get ready for the releases coming up threw the end of year got to get it right 
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Word.. I got the MTAG, CTK, RC, and Dunkmans... I would LOVE SVSM Away tho! maybe OG if I catch the right price.... I wouldn't be suprised if we saw a couple more colorways though... one after he gets MVP.

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

A little late. Shirt might be to loud for some but with black cargo shorts and plus shirt was 20 bucks.

seen this shirt at champs yesterday and i was thinking thats an ok shirt for dunkmans. Have one problem though i dont have the dunkmans and do not want to pay rape for a sz13. lol

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by c4

wink.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Word.. I got the MTAG, CTK, RC, and Dunkmans... I would LOVE SVSM Away tho! maybe OG if I catch the right price.... I wouldn't be suprised if we saw a couple more colorways though... one after he gets MVP.
Yes will cop if they make a MVP Vll that would be good but i hope they drop the SVSM i got China,dunkman,rc,white/red NIKE IF YOU ARE READING THIS DROP THE LEBRON Vll SVSM ONE OF BEST COLORWAYS
smokin.gif

9ljpya.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom