OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

c4 wrote:

For some reason I feel like Nike is going to surprise us and drop these. He's worn them too much for them not to release

Agreed

Agreed

and theyd sell like hotcakes even if they upped the price to 200 (knocks on wood, but u know you would)... so its really their loss if they dont.

Finally wore a pair of 7s for ball...I must say, I was skeptical because in the past my experience with Air Max cushioned b-ball kicks were not great.

After a few wears, I easily concluded the LBJ7 is the most comfortable basketball shoe i've ever used. I'm 6'2" 185, and the extra Air in the unit really provides the cushioning, and there's enough room in the shoe for my slightly wide feet.

I just got the Cool Greys and only had the Red Carpets...and damn, i've been bitten by the bug! The knicks colorway MUST release. I'd pay uhh...retail for em lol.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Finally wore a pair of 7s for ball...I must say, I was skeptical because in the past my experience with Air Max cushioned b-ball kicks were not great.

After a few wears, I easily concluded the LBJ7 is the most comfortable basketball shoe i've ever used. I'm 6'2" 185, and the extra Air in the unit really provides the cushioning, and there's enough room in the shoe for my slightly wide feet.

I just got the Cool Greys and only had the Red Carpets...and damn, i've been bitten by the bug! The knicks colorway MUST release. I'd pay uhh...retail for em lol.
Me too and i hate paying retail for kicks but i'll take a trip to Harleem for these

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I think my first pair of LeBron VII's will be the PS. Those are looking too damn good man.
I might need to see them in person then make my decision. Have to wait until Tuesday for my dunkmans.

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Did hoh md really sell out???

yeah i got there before noon and the only sizes they had left were 7.5 and 15
ohwell.gif
damn, i was there at 9 and didnt see a line. assumed they would be around for a while so I passed for now.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by pay jape

id slap my momma for some kentucky's. dopest shoe ive seen in a loooooooong time.

I slapped my momma when i saw pics of em! Hell yeah i'd tapdance in the rain in a thunderstorm for a chance at these bad boys!!!!!!!!!!! HWC, Cavs Fanatic, and Kentucky! Nike STOP PLAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smh why the best colors (imo) only come out at HoH's im in the chi but from the stories ill be damned to stand in line and still not get them :-/ ill get a pair or two og the GR............once they go on sell lol

side note that black and blue pair in the sole pic ill stand in like for the chance at them

Originally Posted by phoenixphire

Originally Posted by pay jape

id slap my momma for some kentucky's. dopest shoe ive seen in a loooooooong time.

I slapped my momma when i saw pics of em! Hell yeah i'd tapdance in the rain in a thunderstorm for a chance at these bad boys!!!!!!!!!!! HWC, Cavs Fanatic, and Kentucky! Nike STOP PLAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel u on all of those...nothing but fire on that list. 

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

gold air pocket would be game over
haha...we should be worried about them hitting in the first place and you guys are trying to tweak them for the better!!! haha although i must say it would be a nice add....i would take them the way they are at this point!!! not like that would be a bad thing...they are ******ed the way they are....ughhhh

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

gold air pocket would be game over
haha...we should be worried about them hitting in the first place and you guys are trying to tweak them for the better!!! haha although i must say it would be a nice add....i would take them the way they are at this point!!! not like that would be a bad thing...they are ******ed the way they are....ughhhh
Yeah, it would most def pop with the addition but NIKE c'mon just release em already! They are already way fresher than the "very similar to last years model" Kobes! Give the fans what they want!

I just wanna know why Kobe get 80 million colorways every season and Bron doesnt? It doesnt make any sense...

lol @ everyone and their HWCs and cavfanatics... What are the chances of them releasing? They are definite pickups.

Back
Top Bottom