OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

PLEASE the ORANGE COLORWAY....  B Day IV's are blue and orange..

lets get some all orange and blue colorway popppin 

that orange and orange speckle sole and check
pimp.gif

cosign - Orange >>>>> blue - already have a pair of bday 4s...

If it is the orange, I'm passing. I'm about to cop the KD II creamsicles and that's enough orange shoes as it is. Hoping for the blue pairs.
kd2 aint got sh|t on the hwc - you should get rid of those creams if that is the case
laugh.gif

lol toro about the creamsicles lol

Got these in the mail from sidelineapparel.com, These look much better in person and feel great on my feet.  Only thing I was wondering is if they're suppose to come with alternate green laces??? Any help?

And Blue HWC and Cavfanatic would leave my bank accounts looking anemic!

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Got these in the mail from sidelineapparel.com, These look much better in person and feel great on my feet.  Only thing I was wondering is if they're suppose to come with alternate green laces??? Any help?

Na dude your good, only the 3M laces are supposed to come, although the light green laces look
pimp.gif
when laced up

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

A RELIABLE SOURCE TOLD ME THAT THE HWC COLORWAY IS RELEASING WITHIN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS... WHICH COLORWAY IS YET TO BE DETERMINED! AHHHHH I CANT WAIT! 17 PAIRS DEF WONT BE ENOUGH THIS TIME AROUND LOL

i check this thread everyday just to see if somebody says something like this. i cant wait now i just need to get the first gr colorway

Originally Posted by sbib1130

A RELIABLE SOURCE TOLD ME THAT THE HWC COLORWAY IS RELEASING WITHIN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS... WHICH COLORWAY IS YET TO BE DETERMINED! AHHHHH I CANT WAIT! 17 PAIRS DEF WONT BE ENOUGH THIS TIME AROUND LOL
well... i put no faith in NIKE giving me what i want and releasing the hotter versions...definitely wished these woulda been released:

nike-zoom-lebron-4-pe-throwback-orange-1-02.jpg

zoom_lebron_V_pe_hwc-home.jpg

one can wish....man i need those HWC 5s!!!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^easily my fav 5.

hard time finding my size.

Brandon!! screw size, id take anything within a sz of mine...those are too nice.  sooo clean.

my favorite 5 as well...slightly better than fairfax aways....

^^
roll.gif
     word!
Much appreciated B3000...I'm on the hunt for those green laces cuz someone posted a pic with the laces and I was def feeling them.

since we're putting it out there...

I heard Orange HWC's...from a very, very reliable source. 
Brandon, I'm more curious about the other shoe this source told us about too. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CH69NO

only come with the one pair of laces...the black 3m ones...

hwc is one of the sickest colorways period...how they could not have those or the kentucky's hit yet are a mystery to me. man i need both of those in my life....badly

DAMN!!! HWC releasing I knew Nike wouldn't let us down!!! Thanks for the info
def 2 pairs I don't care what color blue or orange, but both would b better lol. (wishful thinking)

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION!!!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

since we're putting it out there...

I heard Orange HWC's...from a very, very reliable source. 
Brandon, I'm more curious about the other shoe this source told us about too. 
smokin.gif

I second that notion,

I also heard this from another source (regarding orange hwc's)

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

really dont understand how they won't release the kentuckys also...

its sad, but smh
AGREED!  kentucky's are one of THE HOTTEST colorways.  at a minimum...both HWC's, CavFanatics, and kentucky's SHOULD'VE been released instead of that blah grey 4 pack.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom