OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

They just need to go ahead and release them like this....That would solve the Blue or Orange debate and You know how hot that would be!!!!!!
air_max_lebron_vii_pe_hwc_orange.jpg

f699e6e76e5711dd2079852ed3df1b2f-getty-90043133es007_cleveland_cav.jpg

973a01d3b97958d80644ee4a63c06f85-getty-90043133rw006_warriors_cavaliers.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

andfattoo wrote:

I dont like the speckles on the oranges, they make them look kind of tacky.

laugh.gif
, everyone is entitled to thier opinion, i respect that...

lol but wait, isn't our big apple's speckle sole?
nerd.gif
 lol
(check Big Apple's)...hmmm tru dat, but those seem to fit the shoe better and they arent as noticeable (looking like concrete).  It just seems like they threw the speckles on the HWC's just for the hell of it and could have done without.  Thanks for the respect though
grin.gif

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-hardwood-orange-2-01.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-hardwood-blue-1-02.jpg

Regardless, these are tough... I'd prefer blue tho

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Executive76

eek.gif
I was just about done with this thread. Blue HWC
nerd.gif

if it's the orange
indifferent.gif

lol u give a stoneface like orange HWC are wack.. they piff man.. and the details that on those bad boys are crazy...

both HWC are good...

Orange are just slightttyyyy better..

Nike if you reading this also, drop all of

HWC, Cav fanatics and UK .. stop playing

Wack? Not at all (only wack colorway is the Christmas imo) But I'm not a fan of the speckles and the swoosh should have been blue.

I haven't been this excited about a particular colorway of ANY shoe in a very LONG time.

I will not purchase any colorway unless a UK or mostly green SVSM pair drops.

only MJs collected: thanks for droppin much needed info.

But, I hope the blues make it to commoners like myself. The orange HWC aren't as hot as the blue ones.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

I just wanna know why Kobe get 80 million colorways every season and Bron doesnt? It doesnt make any sense...
very true.  it sucks that we even have to wish for a HWC to drop.  kobe fans get every colorway known to man.  i also want to see the kentucky's drop.  if it was a kobe shoe, it would've been dropped already.
smh.gif

Drooling over here... Hope they drop both but I love blue so I would have to say those over the oranges if I HAD to choose but Nike seriously drop both!!!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

What the hell is going on? I've haven't been on the thread for 2 days and all I hear of is HWC this HWC THAT?
Can someone elaborate?
O YEA I CHECKED A COUPLE PAGES BACK AND DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING....
Thank you

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

What the hell is going on? I've haven't been on the thread for 2 days and all I hear of is HWC this HWC THAT?
no, it's been more like...hwc this, hwc that.  blue hwc over orange hwc.  hope the blue ones release.   no, i hope the orange ones release.  i'd slap my mother if the kentucky's release.  hwc blue > hwc orange.  how about those cavfanatics.  i'd give my left n@t if those dropped.  blue hwc all day.  love those speckles on the orange ones.  orange > blue.

i think you get the idea.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

kentuckys will not release.

yeah, we pretty much figured.  thanks for the info.  pretty bad decision ever.
mad.gif
*fixed

i disagree.  the worst decision EVER was not to release the dunkman ii.

Back
Top Bottom