OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I could see Nike releasing the Kentucky's if they make it to the final 4. I may just be dreaming though.
Nice pickup SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by searchin4js

I just wanna know why Kobe get 80 million colorways every season and Bron doesnt? It doesnt make any sense...
very true.  it sucks that we even have to wish for a HWC to drop.  kobe fans get every colorway known to man.  i also want to see the kentucky's drop.  if it was a kobe shoe, it would've been dropped already.
smh.gif

In a broader sense though Kobe has "retro" potential than Lebron... Lebron is in his 7th season and on his 7th signature shoe, with God willing many many more seasons to go... Kobe, not so much. Some of the colorways over the years that have resonated with us will release, just years down the road I think which sucks. They're cashing in on Kobe while he's hot. When its all said and done the Lebron line will be around for years. With his potential, ability to garner a following, personality, and raw talent his line could surpass you know who's... I could be wrong but it seems like Nike is cashing in on Kobe while they can...

I think we'll see all these colorways somewhere down the road.

sooooooooooooooo happy one of the HWC's are dropping. He wears them so damn much it'd be asinine if NIKE didn't release one of them.

IMHO orange > blue.

i just wish the airmax bubble on the orange was blue ; that contrast plus the spec details would set them off proper
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man the hwc hitting is so nasty...either color...

kentucky not hitting is a damn heartbreaker...they are just wrong....

im also really hoping for the blue hwc. i just got my first pair of lebrons, redcarpets, and the hwc will be my last unless the kentucky' s release. blue hwc> orange hwc.

you guys need to chill lol the HYPE train is already rolling, even though the orange and blue is my favorite color combination regardless.

Those black/whites look surprisingly good with the white laces.  Gonna try that.

eyes.gif
 If Nike just HAS to make us feen for them, make the blue a limited GR like the Red Carpets since he's worn them so damn much and the orange a HOH release.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Executive76

eek.gif
I was just about done with this thread. Blue HWC
nerd.gif

if it's the orange
indifferent.gif

lol u give a stoneface like orange HWC are wack.. they piff man.. and the details that on those bad boys are crazy...

both HWC are good...

Orange are just slightttyyyy better..

Nike if you reading this also, drop all of

HWC, Cav fanatics and UK .. stop playing

Wack? Not at all ([color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]only wack colorway is the Christmas imo[/color]) But I'm not a fan of the speckles and the swoosh should have been blue.

I haven't been this excited about a particular colorway of ANY shoe in a very LONG time.

I will not purchase any colorway unless a UK or mostly green SVSM pair drops.

thank you! at least someone agrees with me. lol

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

What the hell is going on? I've haven't been on the thread for 2 days and all I hear of is HWC this HWC THAT?
no, it's been more like...hwc this, hwc that.  blue hwc over orange hwc.  hope the blue ones release.   no, i hope the orange ones release.  i'd slap my mother if the kentucky's release.  hwc blue > hwc orange.  how about those cavfanatics.  i'd give my left n@t if those dropped.  blue hwc all day.  love those speckles on the orange ones.  orange > blue.

i think you get the idea.
So pretty much all speculation and neither one is confirmed to drop? lol...NikeTalk and their anticipation/rumors...SMH

for anyone who was wondering...... the AKRONs with the gold laces from CTKs = no go...

laces are just too fat imo. i also did a lace change-- akrons with white laces from chinas. also a no go.

guessn nike also realized this fact since they decided to use skinnier laces on the Akrons compared to majority of the other c.w's they released with the fatt laces.

Back
Top Bottom