OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Nike whoring the Kobe line? I love the Lebron 7s and many previous lines but the Lebron line has had it's share of colorways...There aren't many OG Jordan colorways in comparison to shoes like the LBJ 6 or 7..THe Jordan 7 had the Hare colorway, Bourdeaux, Cardinal, Olympic, Raptor...That's 5 Colorways..The LBJ 7 has the Red/Black, Navy/White, All Black, White/Red, Black/Gold/White, Red Carpets, CTK, Akron, all 3 Gray Packs, Cool Gray, MTAG, China, Dunkman, ASG,SVSM (for the rare few lucky enough to get a pair)..That's 16 Colorways.
eek.gif
SIXTEEN
eek.gif
...Find me a shoe where in it's ORIGINAL year of release had 16 colorways besides anything from the Lebron line
i dont think ppl unsatisfied with what nike did with the lebron line vs the kobe line because they aint bring out enuff colorways for lebron, its just that they havent put out the real heat, like the Cavfantics, the FairFax, and the HWC's, which still dont make sense too me seein that they're the best IMO. I havent seen any kobe's that havent been made available, even the team signature ones dropped.

"Real heat" can be defined by each persons personal preference. There's PLENTY of Brons to go around.
REAL HEAT...... HWC BLUE
HWC ORANGE
UK LEBRON VII
CAV FANATIC
SVSM AWAY

WE HAVE NONE OF THOSE.
BUT EVERY DAMN KOBE THOUGHT OF IS ATTAINABLE
STRAIGHT ********
THAT'S WHAT I MEANT BY WHORING....
ALL THE KOBE'S ARE ON THE MARKET TO GET.
BUT THE DAMN SHOES WE REALLY WANT, AREN'T OUT THERE YET.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

It wouldnt be a total fail, but it would be a pretty big let down. I really hope Lebron wasnt the major dictator on how limited certain cw should be.

I agree.

I just can't understand the thinking behind not releasing some these exclusive colorways (i.e. UKs, HWCs, SVSMs, Cav Fanatics) when there is a demand for them.  It's like leaving money on the table.
eyes.gif

Heads up - ST has full size run of the POPs for preorder up. $120 + $15 shipping. Not bad and only have to wait about 2 weeks after they hit retailers til you get them.

Originally Posted by superman1007

Sorry if I'm late but for the guys in new jersey champs at Woodbridge mall has the black/red lebrons p.s. For sale..very nice shoe and they look like they have a lower cut to them. Just heads up for those interested.
Oh no way!  They got an early release?  Tell me you got a pair... 
So, wait... who else's local champs/footlocker/etc got the PS'?  

Be back, gonna check the mall lol.

Near FSR of Cool Greys on Eastbay. 8-11.5 right now, and check the coupon code thread for a 20% discount. Got mine for $135 shipped this morning.

hth,
J

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Sorry if I'm late but for the guys in new jersey champs at Woodbridge mall has the black/red lebrons p.s. For sale..very nice shoe and they look like they have a lower cut to them. Just heads up for those interested.

I think alot Champs stores have recieved their shipments. Because mine said they had them on Saturday but wont release til 4/17.

I agree that there are a lot of dope colorways that need to be released but this is a fairly common deal with Nike..There are always those ill colorways that get scrapped at the last minute and ironically enough, it often happens with Air Maxes..Maybe it was a curse in disguise for the Lebron 7 to be an Air Max shoe
laugh.gif
There are tons of Air Forces, Air Max, Dunks, etc.. that show up online that people are dying to get then a week later you hear that they were scrapped or became a Hyperstrike release with only 500 pairs released worldwide..The rise of "sneakerheads" or sneaker collectors has increased and Nike is taking advantage of that with all their limited releases to keep the game competitive..Nike FTL

Lol I didn't cop a pair today tight on money but Thursday is pay day!!! Lol they were not on display just to show these bad boys are on sale now.

david is that the official new logo? i would think they would make the 6 look somewhat like a J (like separate the 6 where it curves on the lower right hand side).

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

I think alot Champs stores have recieved their shipments. Because mine said they had them on Saturday but wont release til 4/17.
Cool.  Can't wait...
And is that "LOGO" official??  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Nike whoring the Kobe line? I love the Lebron 7s and many previous lines but the Lebron line has had it's share of colorways...There aren't many OG Jordan colorways in comparison to shoes like the LBJ 6 or 7..THe Jordan 7 had the Hare colorway, Bourdeaux, Cardinal, Olympic, Raptor...That's 5 Colorways..The LBJ 7 has the Red/Black, Navy/White, All Black, White/Red, Black/Gold/White, Red Carpets, CTK, Akron, all 3 Gray Packs, Cool Gray, MTAG, China, Dunkman, ASG,SVSM (for the rare few lucky enough to get a pair)..That's 16 Colorways.
eek.gif
SIXTEEN
eek.gif
...Find me a shoe where in it's ORIGINAL year of release had 16 colorways besides anything from the Lebron line
OG Jordan 1 I believe had more than 16 colorways
The VII has left me wanting more, which doesn't happen too often with Nike.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

23 logo > 6 logo
QFT

6 logo is weak. they should have started from scratch instead of creating variation of the 23 logo

16 or 30 colorways doesn't make a difference to me if they don't release colorways I like the most.

Back
Top Bottom