OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

I need some help, to those who wear their Dunkmans, has anyone noticed the soles looking like theyre fading or noticed splotches? They arent fakes or anything but ive worn them about 5-6 times and just noticed it today. If no one else has this problem ill post some pics

i notice it. i wear mine to the gym now. in this pic, you'll notice the spot.

4484707072_c51672ff7e.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by jdub562

Has anyone checked out the quality of the Red Carpets @ the Camarillo outlets? Any info would be appreciated.

A few pages back a guy said awful, c grade lol.

Oh, nevermind then...lol thnx for the info

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

I need some help, to those who wear their Dunkmans, has anyone noticed the soles looking like theyre fading or noticed splotches? They arent fakes or anything but ive worn them about 5-6 times and just noticed it today. If no one else has this problem ill post some pics

i notice it. i wear mine to the gym now. in this pic, you'll notice the spot.

4484707072_c51672ff7e.jpg
Yep thats exactly what Ive got going on. Its kinda disappointing, the clear soles on my DKs seem to be holding up just fine though...

Originally Posted by luxurious24

so the ps drop 2moro, how many of yall coppin, and how much pairs? I'm jus gonna grab one to ball in.

0 much for me thank you very many. more pairs for you guys.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

so the ps drop 2moro, how many of yall coppin, and how much pairs? I'm jus gonna grab one to ball in.
ZERO.  don't like the PS...enjoy them fellas.  i just hope more air max 7's drop(the hot colorways)...and i don't care when...just drop 'em.

Can't wait get both cw's of the PS!

For all the hypebeast out there rock what you like and keep it moving!

copped..

wet ya panties. =p

fumccg.jpg

2dlt0tw.jpg

153pk4o.jpg

huhorc.jpg

#BURR
900wah.jpg

dont mind my sexy legs =p
34pkrpz.jpg

26270br.jpg

hope to see a lot of ya heads cop these tomorrow. shoe is sooo clean!

The PS/POP madness begins... I'm just waiting on the MVPs/Championship editions possibly?

Sadly after all the anticipation, due to financial problems right now, have to pass on the POPs -_-

Back
Top Bottom