OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by thapointguy

RC is growing on me after awhile.

the red carpet's are my favorite shoe in the whole lebron line, period. i advise you

to try and track down a pair, you'll love'em even more once they're in your hands
+1

I just can't bring myself to wear mine, that creasing
frown.gif

The lows remind me of the AJ VIII lows.

That's the best pic I've seen of the suede HWCs. Not really saying much, though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Man I need some more 7s. lol I wish Nike would drop some more. Kobes are gonna be releasing till December so why stop on Brons so early?

'Bron VII releases started earlier than Kobe V releases.

Have any places other than Niketown marked down the price on the Black/White/Gold VII's or POP VII yet? I still need to cop.

I prefer the Akrons. The navy patent is clean and the outer portion of the sole being navy is a plus for me. My only gripe is they didn't come with a set of navy laces.

^agreed, they shoulda definitely come with navy laces also. But yeah, the akrons are nice

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

The white and neon "?

Late Summer. Apparently.

AM lows are $140:smh: , No thanks!

...and another $20 for a little exta material was good value?

Or is the issue $140 for a plain colorway, becasue the 'hot' colorways don't really cost much more to make than the not-so-hot ones.

Man I need some more 7s. lol I wish Nike would drop some more. Kobes are gonna be releasing till December so why stop on Brons so early?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the first Lebron VII release about 4 months before the first Kobe V?

If the shoes are still selling and demand is high what keeps them from producing until VIII's drop? And then in about 8 years if Lebron wins a title they can start retro'ing the shoe with all the crazy colorways. But at that point I'd probably have had already hunted down the hard to gets and completed my collection.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

The white and neon "?

Late Summer. Apparently.

AM lows are $140:smh: , No thanks!

...and another $20 for a little exta material was good value?

Or is the issue $140 for a plain colorway, becasue the 'hot' colorways don't really cost much more to make than the not-so-hot ones.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the first Lebron VII release about 4 months before the first Kobe V?

^Lebrons came out in October I believe..It is now June...........Kobes Came out in December, and after seeing those Kobe Vs that are coming out later this year plus team colors that are likely to drop I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vs release till December. Just saying.

That's what I'm talking about - wonder which of the shoes are going to drop? I'm hoping they will not be lows.

Smart thing would to bring out the cavfanatics -- cause he's not going anywhere. I can see him stay, bring in Amare and Phil Jackson to close out his illustrious career.

Back
Top Bottom