OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

red carpets going for 300 on ebay
smh.gif
damn damn damn! its all bad
smh.gif

no F and F on black friday. same sale as last year.

anybody that needs a hook up the next 50 at xmas time hit me up. needing a pair of red carpets in 11.5.

anywhere in Fl getting these anyways?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

red carpets going for 300 on ebay
smh.gif
damn damn damn! its all bad
smh.gif
you can get them for about $220 shipped from Asia. Several options.

i'm pretty sure that the red carpets will be at my local footlocker, so im going to see if i can get 30% off on them

Originally Posted by Shadowfinder313

I wonder why Lebron hasn't wore the China VII's with the home uni's yet??
eyes.gif
Good question. But honestly I hope the Chinas continue to get slept on. The same thing happened tothe Carmine VI's...everybody was sleeping on them and passing them over for the black/wht/reds and the wht/reds then years later they became one of themost sought after Jordans ever.

if you have a VILLA in ya area the website says select stores will recieve the red carpets next month (DEC.)

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by hotbutter

honestly, im more more willing to spend 160 price for some lebrons or nike brand shoes, over a comparable jordan brand shoe. quality much higher, hype much lower. lol
Truth
I agree. New Lebrons are much better than new J's these days.

sneakervilla says they will have the black and red ones i posted above sometime in december so check for them

I wore the red carpets yesterday for the first time. I'm a 10.5 and a 10 in these fit perfect. I wouldn't go a half size up on these.

Back
Top Bottom