OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

For everybody who copped the navys did ur pairs come with extra bag of red laces..cuz these fools at footlocker telling me no they don't.

good stuff G,i was debating hard on getting these earlier.they look awesome to me,hope to get a pair on the next 50

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

good stuff G,i was debating on getting these hard earlier.they're look awesome to me,hope to get a pair on the next 50

Thanks bro im gonna try and get another pair of the red carpets with the next 50..

i know right?i hope they stick around a little bit.i can't believe how much trouble we went through on the first drop
smh.gif

Navys are looking really nice!
Excited for the Blk Gold and the White Black Gold
Somthin about the patent collar on the White Red just ruins it same with the MTAG for me they would look sooooo much better w/ a regular cloth collar

I'm liking the White/Reds a lot. Remind me a bit of the colour blocking on the Old Love XX3's. So clean!

Go a half size down on these if you do not want to experience heel movement, or simply try them on before buying them.

I had the 11.5 in my cart and everything, filled out my information and I hit confirm payment and it said my size was sold out. I was TIGHT but oh well. Iwonder if they gonna restock or if that was it?

them white/navys joints are nice, but could've been better IMO if the accents were either red or gold but not both

i'm thinking westcoast iv's and whitenavy II's

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

them white/navys joints are nice, but could've been better IMO if the accents were either red or gold but not both

i'm thinking westcoast iv's and whitenavy II's
Yeah, that's why I'll wait around until they go on sale

Was the first color excluded from Foot Lockers employee 50% off? I'd like to grab navy and the first colorway next 50.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom