OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Just got my Red Carpets in the mail today from NDC....SOOOOO SWEEEET!!! Would've been even better with the red swoosh but they're on point nontheless.
Just have to pick up the 1st GR for 50% off and the black/neon greens...
peace

So if Red Carpets dropped in kids sizes, does that mean the GR Men's release should be decently available right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Intrigant

so tonight we'll see hwc right?
yes.

Btw... these:

lebron7-red-carpet-04-web.jpg

are way better than...

air_max_lebron_vii_ss_red_carpet2.jpg

Sometimes the right call is made.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

So if Red Carpets dropped in kids sizes, does that mean the GR Men's release should be decently available right?
nerd.gif

The Red Carpets will be everywhere in a matter of weeks. This shoe is not limited by any means. The initial release was held to a minimum, now they will beginto pop up at most footlockers/FA/Champs etc. This is good thing though right? Seems like everyone loves this colorway the best, Not because it's limited...

Call me crazy, but I like the red swoosh sample better than the final version... (ONLY with black laces). The red laces look better on the final version thatreleased.

& BP, can I get an "all-star" Lebron II colorway in the VII's, PLEASE?

Red laces look better on the released version..anyone rockin the white/navy joints? thinking about gettin a pair to ball in

Champs and HOH on 125th street selling the red carpets already. Seems like the stores are selling them as soon as the shipment comes in. %%!* December 3rd!!!Bought the last sz 14 at HOH.

Anyone know if the red carpets will be available anywhere near the westbury long island area?

Back
Top Bottom