OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by HMack007

Lebrons actually feet are so screwed up, that I'm surprised he's not in shox. Seriously, the bottom of his feet are as flat as the desk that your monitor sits on

I personally Shox are poo poo... but thats just me.. I like them for casually walking.. and looks.. but functional? They hurt my knees.
That's because you're old and you have weak legs. You should workout more. hahahahah

roll.gif

Touche.... but those things hurt my knee's when I was a young whipper snapper...
laugh.gif
And I stay in the gym fool!!!

Gotta look good for the females who rub my belly!! lol
Hey I'm following you on twitter now. Guess I'll see you tommorow night in Baltimore at the AC Milan vs Chelsea soccer game.......oh wait you don't do soccer.......
roll.gif
If by Soccer you mean Futbol... and by Futbol you dont mean Football.. then yes.. you would be VERY correct sir....
laugh.gif

Me watchin a bunch of dudes run up and down a field to end a game in 1 - 0 has never appeased me.. even in Middle School.... thats alot of damn running..
Not gonna lie....a brotha scored the first goal

Just pulled out my POP's for the first time.

Am I the only one who thinks the insole/sockliner is crap!

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

It seems that on NT either you're siding with kobe or lebron which is kinda sad to say considering both players sneakers perform well..sure I dont like kobe but I do buy his sigs considering I know a great shoe when I see it....Just sorta baffles me how ppl on here are

On point.

If i recall ,arent these some of the same people who hated on the ZK3,then when the shoe came out said the shoes were performance monsters?

Personally im not a kobe fan at all and a big Lebron, but i loved the 2k4's, ZK1s, and i like the Kobe Lites. I thought the Kobe 3s felt like crappy when itried them on and really didnt care for the 4s either. In general, i like lebron's shoes more than kobe's but it has nothing to do with them asplayers.

you good, but the all the pics we have are the all white ones the on pg39 and the black/white/light blue on page 37, with no other info.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

you good, but the all the pics we have are the all white ones the on pg39 and the black/white/light blue on page 37, with no other info.
So far there is no information regarding the black/white/blue; those just happen to be a colorway sample... you can ask SneakerVault and see if heknows anything about it.

As far as the all-white goes, there probably would not be an all-white colorway. As I explained a few pages back, Flickr member Cynroux received those samplesfor a painting project for Nike, so they're meant to be all-white for customization. If an all-white colorway comes out, it'd take awhile since thefirst three colorways to release are supposedly the white/black/red (375664102), white/navy/red(375664 111), and black/anthracite(375664 001) just like the LeBron VI's marketed releases. Plus,the all-white would either have Flywire or the basketweave material; from the pictures, it looks like canvas Hyperdunks, hah.
laugh.gif
Correct me if my vision is wrong on that, haha.

So far, we cannot really look for information regarding the black/white/blue and the all-whites; the only information we are waiting for from certain sourcesare the Asia Tours. So far, Matt told me they have been delayed for what would've been a late-July release. Apparently, the Max Air unit build was having abit of problems, so they're readjusting them. If they cease to exist, important information will be updated!

By the way, most of this information is provided by sneakerhead members around both forums. I just would like to update everyone about it.

The white/black/red would most likely be the one that one of NT members posted a pic of with LeBron wearing them.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Intrigant

With fake pics floating pretty much everywhere it's hard to get any solid information regarding LeBron James' seventh signature shoe. For all we do know it's gonna be a 180 degree turnaround comparing to previous LBJ kicks. Things are not set in stone, but the LeBron VII will feature an improved 360 Max Air unit and various materials on the upper including Flywire or like in this case a mesh. Even the colorway of this sample version is new. Pics courtesy of SneakerVault exclusively at NikeLeBron.net. Enjoy these first photos presenting the actual Nike Air Max LeBron VII.
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-03.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-04.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-05.jpg
nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-02.jpg

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

^^ I smell hood classic all over these
pimp.gif
!!

smh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
these joints is straight FILTHY.

stop trying to boost ur postcount >L<<br /> we get it with your previous post
we don't need all these negative useless posts

and moving onto the shoes.... i like the blk/white/red colorway the best so far
seeing them in person there's no way you can't break your neck when around these lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Give me the flywire!!! These remind of those Obsidian XV's
ohwell.gif
but the leather looks nice.

lol I remember somebody telling me that the basket weave on the XV's was bulletproof.
roll.gif

Basket weave or not, these are def. growing on me. Let's hope they have a Zoom insole in them too.
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-02.jpg

Ok the soles on there aren't super high profile...they are thin in comparison to the Air Max 360 hoopshoes that came out a few years ago. That leather toe cap is going to crease like your grannies forehead though...and possibly even scuff the heck up. NOI'm not talking about outdoor bball scuffs, I'm talking about when fools come to the gym with dirty bball kicks and scuff yours up (BTW why does THATdude always have to be the one that guards you all up close when you got fresh new kicks on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).

I am still hoping for the best, but I will admit straight up that I may just get them anyway since I am STILL a Lebronfan. It's going to take more than an early exit in the playoffs and getting dunked on by a college dude to change that. Off topic, but where are the REALLebron fans at on NT...Y'all dudes have just shatted on him with the quickness.

^ Real fan here.

And yet... he's still only 24 years old! People easily forget that.

I will have to try these shoes before I get them. The colorway has to be perfect. I ONLY ball in Zoom air kicks... havent worn a non-zoom shoe since the AJ 20.

If you think these shoes are bulletproof.....wait til you see "their" shoe. I'd say fireproof

Back
Top Bottom