OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

The Lebron VII is going to be a big shoe for him. Every time i look at it i like it more and more. After watching the kixandcity.com bit i really love thisshoe. First time in a while i have been very impressed with Nike. I cant wait for these to drop. Too bad Lebron wont shoe any love to Denver on his tour, icould only Imagine a Nuggets colorway on the VIIs

So I'm still asking... 360 MAX AIR unit, housed in CUSHLON, not phylon, but why not a small Zoom Air insole?

If this shoe still doesn't have a Zoom Air insole, then I guess I'll just stick in the Zoom Air insoles from my IV's into the VII's.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Is this pair I copied below limited or will I be able to buy it? These are absolutely insane! I can't f with you fools on lines and inflated prices though.

lebronvii12.jpg
263vl8k.jpg

reach of the day
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

So I'm still asking... 360 MAX AIR unit, housed in CUSHLON, not phylon, but why not a small Zoom Air insole?

If this shoe still doesn't have a Zoom Air insole, then I guess I'll just stick in the Zoom Air insoles from my IV's into the VII's.
grin.gif
Dude, I think your foot wouldn't fit down in there! OR they would be the most comfy ride you've EVER had in a pair of shoes!!

I think that would be dangerous though. Roll your ankles with a High Profile and an insert wow.. or rather SNAP..

Originally Posted by hassan16

grin.gif
lol.... putting those zoom insoles dont work for every shoe. i tried to put them in my ZLB III's and they felt hella stiff.

Is this pair I copied below limited or will I be able to buy it? These are absolutely insane! I can't f with you fools on lines and inflated prices though.

lebronvii12.jpg

Launch colorway. GR.

MaZe

From Kixandthecity

The Nike Air Max LeBron VII Features:
-Flywire technology offers lightweight support and comfort
-Traditional laces with aluminum eyestay design detail at the top for durability and lock-down
-Cushioning in the collar for enhanced comfort around the ankle
-Mesh tongue and innersleeve for great breathability and a glove-like fit
-Stylish full-grain leather upper with patent leather detailing for durability and enhanced fit
-Rubber toe wrap-up for durability in a high-wear area and added protection for the front of your foot
-Basketball specific Max Air 360 unit for maximum impact protection, stability, and comfort
-Full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
Thin full-length Cushlon footbed over the airbag for a comfortable ride
-Flex grooves for better articulation and flexibility (outsole)
-Solid rubber outsole with a modified herringbone pattern for excellent traction and durability
-Articulated internal heel pad helps lock in the ankle behind the Achilles and reduces irritation

Look guys, it has both! Isn't this the same in the Air Max 2009? Did the AM2009 have thePhylon-Midsole/Cushlon-Footbed combo or just Cushlon?

From Kixandthecity

The Nike Air Max LeBron VII Features:
-Flywire technology offers lightweight support and comfort
-Traditional laces with aluminum eyestay design detail at the top for durability and lock-down
-Cushioning in the collar for enhanced comfort around the ankle
-Mesh tongue and innersleeve for great breathability and a glove-like fit
-Stylish full-grain leather upper with patent leather detailing for durability and enhanced fit
-Rubber toe wrap-up for durability in a high-wear area and added protection for the front of your foot
-Basketball specific Max Air 360 unit for maximum impact protection, stability, and comfort
-Full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
Thin full-length Cushlon footbed over the airbag for a comfortable ride
-Flex grooves for better articulation and flexibility (outsole)
-Solid rubber outsole with a modified herringbone pattern for excellent traction and durability
-Articulated internal heel pad helps lock in the ankle behind the Achilles and reduces irritation

Look guys, it has both! Isn't this the same in the Air Max 2009? Did the AM2009 have thePhylon-Midsole/Cushlon-Footbed combo or just Cushlon?

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

lebronvii12.jpg

Launch colorway. GR.

MaZe

Awesome. Thanks man. I haven't bought a sneaker in about a year but these and the new Trainer 1's defintely are getting purchased.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I still just cant get into these shoes. I wanna see a colorway with NO white or black. Cause I think my big problem seems to be that theres too much concentrated white or black on all the cw's I've seen.

I dont know.

theres obviously been alot of work put into these but they just scream team shoe to me. Look like those joints in Eastbay you get for $59.99 that come in like 10 colors white/red, white/purple, white/royal, etc. withouth the LBJ logo, you'd never know these werent a team shoe. Most Jordans, or even Kobe's and the previous LBJ's all had looks that didnt require the LBJ branding to let you know they were sig shoes. They fall right in line with hyperize's or hypermax's IMO. Thats not a bad thing neccessarily cause all look comfy and like they perform well, but these are like Honda Accord status, and Im expecting somethin Ferrari status
wow....the difference a CW can make

now this looks light years better to me...so I guess I was right. not having white or black as a dominant color did wonders for me personally.
it still dosent look like a sig IMO, but its a nice looking shoe for sure
thanks BP (prolly didnt do this for my benefit, but it was effective lol)

thanks for the vid maze.

Are the chicago color way the only ones with patent leather?

I likt the chicago and cleveland the best.

BP,

would you mind doing a VII PS to match this years cavs throwback? 81-82 Home Gold

I couldn't find a decent pic of the Home gold jersey which is what I heard they might wear this season (not confirmed) but I found a ok pic of old away soyou can get a idea of true colors from that.

120t4r9.jpg
1qpxsh.jpg

Thanks!

-Zach

i only had the I's and II's just might get these can't wait to see the ny and la colorway like the white and navy
pimp.gif
''add these to the list''

Originally Posted by BP the owner

accidentally saved over my template, made a new one, and i'm back on track.

the classic Lebron colorway:

BP, would you mind me giving a suggestion for tweaking this a bit? I love this colorway and I was just staring at the VI and it made me curious to see a coupleminor modifications...

Inner bootie/outer ankle: charcoal grey
Laces: charcoal grey
Swoosh: invert the colors so the swoosh is white with a red border.
Outsole: invert the crimson and the white so the crimson is on the side of the shoe. Also, make the crimson translucent, if possible.
Metal button/eyelets: Try and see if making them silver looks like anything good, otherwise, keep them black.

Please and Thanks in advance!

^the charcoal looked out of place, along with the silver. made a few changes though, without putting in too much time.

HWC

Back
Top Bottom