OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

eek.gif

I slept on the VII HARD.

Not anymore.

^ very true, but if nike plans on releasing the white/green colorway again with a different pic I can't see these doing much on resale. I'm hoping theyswitch the colorway for each city.

i took a few of BP's completed PS's and tried to make a few other colors.

please give all the credit to BP for doing the real work here I just switched up the colors a bit.

and thanks for the email cody, I'm gonna work on some tonight.

these came out nice.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Is this colorway confirmed to drop?...the best yet in my opinion
smokin.gif

nike_air_max_lebron_vii%287%29_black_red_white-3med.jpg

Ditto... but I would have preferred that they switched the black patent to white...
Sorry fella's these were deemed fake, im still trying to get over it cause these would of been a great addition
mad.gif

so what is the difference between the hypermax and the lebron 7 other than the strap? wait for ea or ff to pick it up just like all the other lebrons.

Originally Posted by jeremymacky

so what is the difference between the hypermax and the lebron 7 other than the strap? wait for ea or ff to pick it up just like all the other lebrons.

better cushioning and lighter

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

anyone gets a sz 13 lmk please
...and you're telling me the Oregon 2's suck. Sorry Ari, I'll stick to the GR release that the King is actually gonna wear thisseason. After this, they'll release a cw that had his first boo boo in so on and so forth.

The people that have a pair say that they are the lightest Lebron shoe....... which are the VIs (14.5 oz)... which is pretty light.

^^And those pics are nice........ i really wasnt liking that cw...... but now i want them.

Back
Top Bottom