OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

DSC00950-600x431.jpg

DSC00947-420x600.jpg

DSC00955-600x394.jpg

DSC00941-600x455.jpg

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/08/07/lebron-vii-chicago-loyalty-colorway/http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/08/07/lebron-vii-chicago-loyalty-colorway/

^retail is 200.00! Small pre orders will be taken and i will need all the MTAG VII's... HELP ME HELP YOU! ...oh yeah and dammit i was hoping this wouldntget out... see you all at the playground and movie screening of MTAG where Lebron willl be in person watching the flick with a lucky few from the windycity...I'm in!...are you?!

not feeling the Chicago's. i like some things about it, but now how it comes together as a whole.

inspired by last year's World Tour:

more this weekend...

So are we to believe that this so called "Basketball specific 360 Air Max"
is any different or better than the others before it?!?

Originally Posted by Kadilac7

So are we to believe that this so called "Basketball specific 360 Air Max"
is any different or better than the others before it?!?
AM 2009 > AM 360 I, II, and III when it comes to the running shoes. So im hoping the VII's > 360 BBs

BP
pimp.gif

sorry man I gotta post your dunkman colorway

anyone know the locations where the city pairs will be sold? I know what city but what store is gonna release them?

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

svsm

"The first thing is, I want 'em too look good."

Really? Maybe that's why I will always buy a Kobe shoe before a Lebron shoe.

I think its suppose 2 be exactly like that.. why can't a shoe look good then work from thier..

look at his last shoe, super but boot ugly, and then now look at the kobe 5's..

lets be honest we dont want ugly shoes that perform good.. we want Pretty shoes that perform good
pimp.gif

^^^ What the hell!? Thats SVSM's gym..

How in hell didn't i know about this. My friends go there AND play ball, and it's like a 30 min drive from my house..

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

I hope one of the city packs has grey and blue IIs...Not like the ugly black and blue graf VIs

The grey/blue IIs are still my favorite LeBron to this day.

Back
Top Bottom