OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

the lebron's look dope, but the large LJ23 makes it look kind of kiddie-#$%. that's what killed it for me, otherwise uitr would have been an easy pickup for me.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

eek.gif
at the single person on ebay with the DC VII's, 39 pairs to one person.

that's 32% of the entire stock made for the public.

i hope that means that there weren't a lot of people lined up for them....i sure hope he didn't take them for other folks that wanted them...

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

was very curious how this would turn out since the design is somewhat similar except for different technologies and material.

3de35c39468e79feed9c90fa3f503ba34dcfaf8.jpg

OMG .. I want.

Originally Posted by soups24

eek.gif

i hope that means that there weren't a lot of people lined up for them....i sure hope he didn't take them for other folks that wanted them...
There's one with 60 pairs on there.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^ very similar, nice work!

Originally Posted by Tko21

Can you PS the air bubble into zoom like the one they have on the ZLII or ZLIII? I just want to see if it looks better with Zoom or Air. Thanks!
Zoom Lebron VII
-ballistic mesh
-modified swoosh
-modified sole
-zoom air

You've got to be kidding me. These are awsmazing. I'd buy at least 3 pair...

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by soups24

eek.gif

There's one with 60 pairs on there.....
smh.gif

that stinks....maybe they are fakes...and then i hope no one is getting suckered into them....

i definitely think the prices on ebay will drop but the time they come to NYC. The original retail price of 200 is a bit of a reach to me, so i think retailersare gonna stop reselling them.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

^ very similar, nice work!

Originally Posted by Tko21

Can you PS the air bubble into zoom like the one they have on the ZLII or ZLIII? I just want to see if it looks better with Zoom or Air. Thanks!
Zoom Lebron VII
-ballistic mesh
-modified swoosh
-modified sole
-zoom air

You've got to be kidding me. These are awsmazing. I'd buy at least 3 pair...

eek.gif
very nice
pimp.gif

^^^^NWT- I'm going to have to disagree. Ken Link actually did something new with each numbered Lebron. J.P.- has a history of fusing models together(e.g.Fun Police) and that's the result of the current Lebron 7. There's nothing wrong with that because he's taking the best of the new technology andmixing it up with models that have done well in the past. I wouldn't say that the Lebron line was going no where, it was engineered for a 6'8" 280lb monster, and not for the general population.

JP/AlphaProject, do you have a say in what colorways release?

I like this LeBron VII deal, because the designer and us, can duke it out verbally, in regards to the likes/dislikes, and stories behind it etc.

T21D wrote:
^^^^NWT- I'm going to have to disagree. Ken Link actually did something new with each numbered Lebron. J.P.- has a history of fusing models together(e.g. Fun Police) and that's the result of the current Lebron 7. There's nothing wrong with that because he's taking the best of the new technology and mixing it up with models that have done well in the past. I wouldn't say that the Lebron line was going no where, it was engineered for a 6'8" 280 lb monster, and not for the general population.

i just felt like the 5 and the 6s were just too boring and it didn't have THAT "astounding" look to them. I agree on the innovativetech(2xstack) no doubt. I mean... we finally got a posite Sig (IV)

but on a diff note, creating a shoe for a 6'8 280lbs Beast, usually will not attract your average Human.

Notice how his sigs have changed according to his body size.

So with me saying that, Nike did a very good job by making a Bulky shoe look attractive. The majority of bball players want that "Kobe shoe feel" nowdays, but Lebron is bringing that "Charles Barkley look"

Let me re-phrase that.

I like the fact that NTer designed the VII, because there no middle man.

The VI was awesome. Best of the series in my opinion.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

air max fits this shoe the best.
i agree. i'm just so used to zoom and always felt max was too firm, hopefully these will change my mind...

Yea, i hope this have zoom-+!$ feel to them for all the people that love zoom so much, in order to create for of a demand for air max.

Originally Posted by never wear them

T21D wrote:
^^^^NWT- I'm going to have to disagree. Ken Link actually did something new with each numbered Lebron. J.P.- has a history of fusing models together(e.g. Fun Police) and that's the result of the current Lebron 7. There's nothing wrong with that because he's taking the best of the new technology and mixing it up with models that have done well in the past. I wouldn't say that the Lebron line was going no where, it was engineered for a 6'8" 280 lb monster, and not for the general population.

i just felt like the 5 and the 6s were just too boring and it didn't have THAT "astounding" look to them. I agree on the innovative tech(2xstack) no doubt. I mean... we finally got a posite Sig (IV)

but on a diff note, creating a shoe for a 6'8 280lbs Beast, usually will not attract your average Human.

Notice how his sigs have changed according to his body size.

So with me saying that, Nike did a very good job by making a Bulky shoe look attractive. The majority of bball players want that "Kobe shoe feel" now days, but Lebron is bringing that "Charles Barkley look"
^QTF....i guess i will always like Lebron shoes more because im more of a hard-nosed player, even when i play SG or PG.

. J.P.- has a history of fusing models together(e.g. Fun Police) and that's the result of the current Lebron 7.

That's because those are the type of projects he is given or assigned to. He is told, or given the direction, to fuse different shoes together and bringelements from a couple different shoes together into one.

i think the lebron line has been good...and i'm happy with the vii's too...i think jp's going to take the shoes in a good direction...

i mean..the trend in basketball was to make shoes lighter and more responsive - and i think the vii's do that...and the shoe looks good too...lookingforward to seeing how the line progresses...

like many, I think the VII was a BIG step in the right direction. As long as Bron likes the Max, thats all that matters.

more than likely a couple of pairs for casual wear for me

how do these preform? anyone played bell in these shoes yet? Considering the black hypermax but might hold out for these.

Back
Top Bottom