OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

i hope they just released the one with the gold swoosh. much better imo.

and btw this would be the svsm version for the 7s right? or will there be another pair with diff cw? thanks

Wore my VII's to 2 different malls this weekend and cause quite the stir in every sneakerstore i went into...Good feeling!
happy.gif

I think they are growing on me but no lion logo is killin it for me on this one! Who cares about LeBrons john hancock on the shoe!!?

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by arff23

I wish they didn't pick just the best "artists" in the area, but more "Custom Shoe Artists"..I didn't know it was just going to be just morals painted on the shoes..I wanted to see wearable customs with influence from the city....

QFT
DQFT

Hey guys,just wanted to share some things I found about the VII's so far.
Don't know if anyone noticed this or posted it.
The 1st pics are the ones officially released by Nike,and the 2nd are from
the Akron edition release,taken by KDog.

As you can see the AM7 logo on the outsole is red and is differently designed than the one on the 2nd
picture.

As you can see on this second pic the logo is saying VII and is white.

In this picture you can see that the ''Twenty'' and ''Three'' are white and that the outsole is black.

In this pic you can see that the ''Three'' is black instead of white,and that the outsole is white instead
of black.

I know this ain't to big differences but I wanted to share,I thought this is interesting.

^ The white one isn't bad, but with all those cities on the back, it looks like a promo tee that should be given away instead of sold.
grin.gif

The white shirt is cool except for the back....the black one is bad and not the good bad....

we got the lebron SVSM tee all over NYC.the ones i saw at FL & FA 34th street were white though.i believe NTNY has the blk ones.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I'm going to give the seller 1 more day to sort me out before i come out and say who
Dude, I PMd you. I had a emergency & had to go to LA. I am so sorry about the delay. I also had another pair of shoes that I was to mail &I thought my wife sent them. I found out today that she didn't. I have sold shoes before on NT. Please give me until tomorrow to send them out & sendyou a tracking number. Again I am sorry.

Back
Top Bottom