OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by kaczalas

^ that' just too much copy & paste, LOL.
all cleaned up now.
smile.gif

just got my pair the other day. got the shanghai ed. was surprised at how light it was. the only complain I have is the patent part inside the shoe bt otherthan that. its a ok for me. can definitely complete with the hyper (dunk,rize) shoes.

dang....... how bad does the patent leather feel on the inside of the shoe??... can the problem be solved with a couple of pair of crew socks??

I LOVE the design of the shoe. BUT, just say NO to shoes with pictures on them. Ruins the LeBron tours IMO. Remember the Alpha XX2s??? Neither do I, Iburned that image out of my mind the first time I saw them.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

dang....... how bad does the patent leather feel on the inside of the shoe??... can the problem be solved with a couple of pair of crew socks??

Honestly the PL doesnt even bother me. Although I double sock with a ankle then crew it feels fine. I could see it being annoying for players who wear onlyankles.

damn, idk NYCs should be interesting. really want them, wonder how hard they'll be to get?y want a pair, I'm afraid they're gonna be hard to comeby lol.

Originally Posted by T21D

I'd cop the blk/wht/red( classic can't go wrong ) and then either the china's or blk/neons, whichever comes first.
the chinas......
pimp.gif

so...the nyc's release on the 19th?

nicekicks.com made it sound like the shoes came out today...can anyone confirm?

thanks for the info...

Originally Posted by SHoEWhORe23

Honestly the PL doesnt even bother me. Although I double sock with a ankle then crew it feels fine. I could see it being annoying for players who wear only ankles.
The problem isn't with PL and your foot, but with PL on the collar and the PL on the tongue.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

I'd cop the blk/wht/red( classic can't go wrong ) and then either the china's or blk/neons, whichever comes first.
the chinas......
pimp.gif
hmmm.......... chinas are the worst out all the cws so far IMO, but different strokes for different folks.

don't we typically start seeing the clothing line for the lebron sig shoe around this time of year? i wonder when it's gonna hit eastbay and ndc.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

does anybody know how much the NYC's retail for? my friend was telling me $200. the ones that drop at hoh 9/19

that's true for the MTAG edition.

Can anybody really see the difference between the hypermax air bag and the vii's,cause i don't really see a difference.

Originally Posted by Jorh XD

don't we typically start seeing the clothing line for the lebron sig shoe around this time of year? i wonder when it's gonna hit eastbay and ndc.

NDC and FNL have both been adding new clthing items. check it out...

Originally Posted by no vert

Can anybody really see the difference between the hypermax air bag and the vii's,cause i don't really see a difference.

for real??......... well, the Lebron air bag is bigger by the heel and it isnt covered by the plastic part that covers the air bag which i feel has an effecton the cushioning a lil, i could be wrong.
ce425a1e77741afa4710cf5901a477abd206ed4.jpg

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

the chinas......
pimp.gif
hmmm.......... chinas are the worst out all the cws so far IMO, but different strokes for different folks. -----------> DING DING DING!!!!

^They shoulda kept them all red with a white swoosh and maybe gold details...they basically shoulda stuck with the colors they used for all the other chinamodels...

These pics make the China's look better but im still really not a fan of the cw.
7d8358ffe8c8769caf934e6a0e54b74aa500972.jpg

713152e07dac420543e792625f7adeeb42b4955.jpg

f72155e27dae4a0a675b5f0a69248786c7b95a7.jpg

0e725bae4b71da4843b083f33861a742cb3fad0.jpg

07e15ee078a34e0c248ce1c745b6c42e620239d.jpg

I love the CW,hope I can get these,and like that replace my need for the Gold/white 20.5.5.'s

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^They shoulda kept them all red with a white swoosh and maybe gold details...they basically shoulda stuck with the colors they used for all the other china models...

Exactly... i felt the IV were the best.... Vs were really nice and these are just ok.

Back
Top Bottom