Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by kob8

Only shoes I brought during spring break vacation and these were really uncomfortable....Thought it would feel better as they get broken in, but nope. Felt like something always rubbing against the outside of my ankle and it actually caused minor bleeding. Disappointing.

yeah these and the Air flight 95s require a mid sock at the minimum or rubbing will occur so maybe wear higher socks and have you ever tried double insoles? it makes uncomfortable shoes so cozy. It doesnt have to be dr. scholls or anything just a second one, try it i bet youll enjoy them then!
Thanks man.. I will try it because these were one of my favorite shoes back in the day.  
You would think that if you pay for a pair of shoes you wouldn't need to add anything to it so it would not hurt.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by kob8

Only shoes I brought during spring break vacation and these were really uncomfortable....Thought it would feel better as they get broken in, but nope. Felt like something always rubbing against the outside of my ankle and it actually caused minor bleeding. Disappointing.

yeah these and the Air flight 95s require a mid sock at the minimum or rubbing will occur so maybe wear higher socks and have you ever tried double insoles? it makes uncomfortable shoes so cozy. It doesnt have to be dr. scholls or anything just a second one, try it i bet youll enjoy them then!
Thanks man.. I will try it because these were one of my favorite shoes back in the day.  
You would think that if you pay for a pair of shoes you wouldn't need to add anything to it so it would not hurt.
laugh.gif

Man, if these hurt for walking, I can't imagine what they feel like to play in....
I will try the insole thing, and hopefully it gets better.

Man, if these hurt for walking, I can't imagine what they feel like to play in....
I will try the insole thing, and hopefully it gets better.

I need a pair of them Penny 1 Highlighters.Can anyone point me in the right direction? It's been way too long.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Retro the all-star and home colorway Nike.

We need more support. This CW is so pretty, but people tried to say it was too much white in the thread I made for it....

Originally Posted by Dprociak

My fav shoe ever....Had an OG pair when I was a kid.
pimp.gif
 Likewise. These are my all time favorite shoe. Glad I was able to copp 2 pairs of these last year. I also remember buying these instead of the Concords back in 1995 when I was a freshman in High School.

Hopefully they get to retro the all white and all black soon.

^^^My favorite colorway as well. Here's mine:

I had another pair but the bubble popped. Still cool to rock though.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Thing is..if Nike retroed the Home colorway..it would definitely yellow within a year
frown.gif

The only part that turned yellow was the lace holders. Which it didn't yellow right away.

Y'all breaking my heart with those OG pairs, good %!@ tho gentleman. The comfort of the OG pair is definitely unmatched. 

Originally Posted by dean619

what what in the butt! man i need these and the all black with the blue piping and swoosh, i'll work the shaft for a pair of each, hell ill even suck out the nectar lmao jack black style

Originally Posted by StevieO

I need a pair of them Penny 1 Highlighters.Can anyone point me in the right direction? It's been way too long.
Yeah I'm looking for those, the wolf gray pair, and the white blk pair.

Did any of the above colorways hit the outlets? I think only the blk purple colorway did.

Originally Posted by StevieO

There are a bunch on Ebay at a resonable price.

Originally Posted by dean619

love these...nike needs to retro them

Best Retro Nike shoe IMO, they don't retro these enough...I would love to see one drop every year. I wanna see these in cloaks, dolphins, crimsons and all the new penny V CW'S...would be epic for Penny 1 heads. If it wasn't for this man the foams wouldn't have never been...

Back
Top Bottom