Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I'm having doubts the Orlando colorway is coming again, I'm having hopes that we get they white colorway in the spring/summer

Last edited:
The white pair has always been my favorite colorway of the penny 1 but I've lost all hope on them bringing it back. Instead they drop ******ed new colors all of which I HATE. The best retro plus color was impossible to get (sole collectors) so indeed nike is full of ****

*ill give them the Phoenix, Knicks, and Chicagos. Those were on point.

Rip stops :x
High lighters :x
Cool greys :x :x
The white/red pair from 06 :x
A bunch of atrocities

Last edited:
The white pair has always been my favorite colorway of the penny 1 but I've lost all hope on them bringing it back. Instead they drop ******ed new colors all of which I HATE. The best retro plus color was impossible to get (sole collectors) so indeed nike is full of ****

*ill give them the Phoenix, Knicks, and Chicagos. Those were on point.

Rip stops
sick.gif

High lighters
sick.gif

Cool greys
sick.gif
sick.gif

The white/red pair from 06
sick.gif

A bunch of atrocities
Can't forget the White/Black pair that came out with the White/Red in 05 and the Black/Grey/White from 2011!!!

Does anybody remember the white Phoenix Suns pair with the orange air bubble? They were unreleased samples :nerd: straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Does anybody remember the white Phoenix Suns pair with the orange air bubble? They were unreleased samples
nerd.gif
straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I need to see a pic. I NEVER heard of that pair, it sounds fire tho. 

Pretty funny that I ironically unDS'd my 2011 retro of the Orlando's just last month, after having them for 3 years. But I don't mind these retroing again, I might even buy another pair since these are my second favorite Penny's besides the II's.
Nike needs to bring on the white based pair though.

I having a feeling that the all black AS pair is the one coming out October instead of the Orlando cw for some reason

Last edited:
I'm still not sure exactly what CWs are releasing but I'll take all the OGs. Especially the ASGs.

ASG will be mine in October if that's true. Don't need to own the Orlando for the third time. Yeah hope they are more comfortable than the 2011.

Man I know this isn't pertaining to am penny 1s but I was at champs earlier and Phoenix suns penny 5s were 39.99 :wow: didn't have my size tho :smh:

I like the ASG's but what would have made me love them is if the swoosh was blue instead of white.

So so true bruh so true.

I could have sworn that's how they were back in the days too but I guess I remembered wrong.

It would have been a change from the OG's that would have been for a better look unlike the changes they make to some releases that completely throws the shoe off like the Flightposite 1's :smh:

I am so fired up for the ASGs, the Reds and above all the white home version,

I swear I will get 4 pairs of the white home version, so that I can wait another 18-20 years for a new retro!

Back
Top Bottom