Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I can't believe they're finally releasing another OG colorway besides the Orlando's.

Now they just need to release the white pair.

Still wish the check was blue on these though.

Cmon Nike release the Chris Webbers man.

so lemme get this straight...

it's the all black ones that are coming out, and NOT the black/white ones- am I right?

So disappointed that they don't drop the orlandos. But have any official news that the red ones is going for general release??

man I just need the all white/blue joints....maybe the all blacks
still have my 2000 and 2006 black/white retros so those are a easy pass for me if retro yet again.

Last edited:
But they were 140 in 1995
The distinction is that in 1995 they didn't feel like they were made from cardboard.

Even the early 2000s Retro isn't as comfortable as the OGs, but they're still well beyond anything that came after.

I know, Nike are doing what any successful business does, but they do it so consistently, so aggressively, that it makes me not want to give them any more money. 

i bet the orlandos will drop but it would be extremely limtited. house of hoops exclusive. all pennys run small. so im guessing these do to? foamposites : small Penny 2: small 

yea i'm not interested in any of the other ones, the Orlandos is i wanted...i believe they going drop probably in 2015 or around Christmas or something...watch

Back
Top Bottom