Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Good info, got any more pics? I guess I may have to go in person before I cop, if I can get some time next week.
No more pics, but definitely check them out in person and try them on to see if you like them. I would have gotten them regardless of quality/fitament/price because of nostalgia, but I know some of you sneakerheads aren't that forgiving.

No more pics, but definitely check them out in person and try them on to see if you like them. I would have gotten them regardless of quality/fitament/price because of nostalgia, but I know some of you sneakerheads aren't that forgiving.
If it was the orlandos, I'd be that way too, no look no complaint cop. :smokin

What two different penny's are these? damn hahaha Can anyone clarify?
I know the all black pennys release on friday but are the Black/white Orlandos releasing next Friday?

*** JUST SPOKE TO FOOT ACTION THEY SAID THERE WAS AN ERROR WITH PERSONNEL POSTING THE SAME SHOE ON TWO DIFFERENT DAYS.

Last edited:
What two different penny's are these? damn hahaha Can anyone clarify?
I know the all black pennys release on friday but are the Black/white Orlandos releasing next Friday?

*** JUST SPOKE TO FOOT ACTION THEY SAID THERE WAS AN ERROR WITH PERSONNEL POSTING THE SAME SHOE ON TWO DIFFERENT DAYS.

seems like the same shoe with 2 release dates to me

until we see pictures of samples or people picking them up its assumed the orlandos are not dropping... still a game time decision on these... i like them and they are clean and i did have the OG pair thats why i want to cop but i tend to pass on all black shoes... nothing against these just dont think id wear them enough

Got around to posting some pics. Included previous years retros for those who want to compare other consistencies or lack there of. I will reiterate that the tongue on the 2014's feel a bit tighter and sunken in so to speak. It's very subtle and something you won't really even notice unless you've owned the previous retros.

Last edited:
I really need to hunt down my size in the orlando whites, was holding off thinking a retro may come again.

Nice pics. How the sizing? Same as the '07 and '11 versions?

Well 1's have never been known for having a lockdown fit so no matter what size you get they'll still probably fit a little loose. Going down a half inch might reduce heel slippage but you don't want to compromise comfort in doing so. I went tts but I always do because I'm a 13 and don't even bother trying to find 12.5's.

My Cuz just hit me up earlier telling me she couldn't lock me down a pair. So I'll have to be at the Mall first thing in the morning Friday.

She works at Champs so as of today My local Champs are releasing them this Friday. I'll give em a call incase release date changes.

Back
Top Bottom