Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I was gonna go half size up. I have the penny2s. Good thing I went half size up in those.

can you guys give me some info on how the penny 2s run? are they TTS or should can i go down .5 size like the penny 1s?

Copped easily off NDC - kinda regret not going in-store and purchasing a pair just to have them in hand today, but I don't wanna deal with Black Friday drama. 

The pic Biglsim posted are CLEAN - got me even more hyped for these. 
nthat.gif

I regret not going a half size down. Funny, I wore a size 8 in 1996 when they originally dropped - still the same size lol

These will probably sit in store for awhile - doubt they will go on sale though, unless with a holiday code or something like that.

Glad I copped. Gonna play in these bad boys.

Low key release with all the hypebeasts out for the 6s, but still sold out with the quickness.

Last edited:
you guys really think these will not see out?

And you really think these will be on sale?
They aren't going on sale but u think they will last like 2 more weeks brides being impossible to find. The red/white CW is 10x more popular than the OG cw that released

Only 2 stores in my mall got the red ones while every store got the all stars. But the red were sittin so I think they'll hit a little discount. All stars will deff see that markdown. Reds are clean tho. I copped for a friend that wanted em. But to me I like the all stars better...

ugh...thought these were gonna sit but can t find a 10.5 anywhere online now. If anybody knows of anyone hit me up.

Doesn't surprise me at all the Reds are selling well. Tons of people missed out on the 6 this morning. They gotta get something to ease that pain.

Also I'm not sure how available these are. FTL locator is messed up. Not only did 2 FTL not have the NSRLs, they also didn't get these either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom