Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Someone posted some links. I said "still not regretting" though, as in "I'm ok without them for now"

I'm hoping they hit discounts in Jan
right thats what i was wondering about, the discounts in Jan

so i was wondering where and if can even purchase now

i checked a few links tho, not all are sold but my size is
Not sold out locally
What's size so I can see what's good with some websites for you
Sizes have been popping back up here and there on various sites the last few days

Still not regretting the pass on the Reds. If they hit a good discount, ill pounce.

Broke these out for errands today

still mad i didnt get those :smh:

Not sold out locally
Sizes have been popping back up here and there on various sites the last few days
sz 12 bro, i see eastbay has sz 12.5 available and ill take that too. both are sold on there tho

thanks alot J, i appreciate ur help

it wud be crazy tho if nike still sends out the early db penny 1 orders after release, since the ordered havent yet been canceled

Not sold out locally

sz 12 bro, i see eastbay has sz 12.5 available and ill take that too. both are sold on there tho

thanks alot J, i appreciate ur help
None of the usually suspects have a 12 right now tho there was a 12 available yesterday. Try calling footlocker to see if they can locate a pair. It's scattered sizes around for sure.

None of the usually suspects have a 12 right now tho there was a 12 available yesterday. Try calling footlocker to see if they can locate a pair. It's scattered sizes around for sure.
ill give them a call on my break here for sure

i got my refund from the cancelled db's. i contacted them the next day and received it. if you want a refund i suggest you guys call or hit up nike chat.

Back
Top Bottom