Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

that was my next guess, did u take your shoe off at the store to see if they fit?
nah, I just bought them just to do a display for my Mancave and office and come to find out i could place multiple kicks inside (different styles/angels) so i started displaying them at sneaker shows

Just saw these on ebay (size 10 btw) and for OGs they look so good. ive never seen an OG bubble so clean and good looking. they appear to be wearable too!

Just saw these on ebay (size 10 btw) and for OGs they look so good. ive never seen an OG bubble so clean and good looking. they appear to be wearable too!
I concur don't do it, I see cracking on the left shoe, and looks like a tear on the back of the left by the ankle support.

I concur don't do it, I see cracking on the left shoe, and looks like a tear on the back of the left by the ankle support.
oh i dont want them i was just posting the clear bubble on an OG pair, took me back to middle school seeing a decent condition OG penny 1 thats all

These are my top 3 favorite Penny 1s..

1.) NYK
2.)Orlando
3.)Chicago

If the home Colorway ever released and is retroed correctlu( they would probably move into my number 3 spot.

These are my top 3 favorite Penny 1s..

1.) NYK
2.)Orlando
3.)Chicago

If the home Colorway ever released and is retroed correctlu( they would probably move into my number 3 spot.
great shot! i love my NYKs as well but mine is
1- Orlando
2-NYK
3- all whites

Did you guys watch the 30 for 30 This is Magic? Brought me back to the glory days of Penny & Shaq. I had to rock my white Penny with the white air Penny 1's today!

Nike, GIVE US THESE ALL WHITES PLEASE...

btw repped, this pic is hard

Does anyone know anything about possible upcoming dates for these!?

A double up on the black-and-white ones is MANDATORY. Lots of memories with this shoe.

I double laced with some blue shoe strings and the joints was [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom