Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Actually Penny's pairs did have an extra lace hope because he complained about heel slip too.

nike-air-max-penny-1-game-worn-autographed-01.jpg

Took part in a Nike focus group yesterday with reps from the east coast. Specifically asked for these to be retro'd! We'll see if it made a difference.

you're assuming that any NBA players shoes are the same as ours, why would lebron play the sport that makes him rich in 200 dollar shoes? They probably make them special for the player, which makes sense.
There isnt much to a shoe, especially flyknit, what do you think would be different?

Took part in a Nike focus group yesterday with reps from the east coast. Specifically asked for these to be retro'd! We'll see if it made a difference.

But they'll probably listen to some hipsters saying they want a South Beach CW to commemorate his short stint with the Heat.

There isnt much to a shoe, especially flyknit, what do you think would be different?
Possibly technology or different lock down areas that are more expensive so only the PE gets it, it just doesn’t seem out of the question especially with these as they have minimal lockdown for performance

I’m glad that the LPs are going to be WIDELY AVAILABLE, which increases the chances of getting them on clearance (eventually).

Would like to see these updates with new tech like the 270 unit and react forefoot with zoom..
Then there will be pages of complaints asking why we can’t get a traditional model and how wack hybrids are. Kinda like what’s going on with air max runners now. I’ll pass on that

Then there will be pages of complaints asking why we can’t get a traditional model and how wack hybrids are. Kinda like what’s going on with air max runners now. I’ll pass on that
if you leave the og colorways as is and make the new colorways a protro type i would see no problem

hell just add the extra lace hole

It seems like they will. I’m going to purchase from NDC for retail still. #datreturnpolicy

I’m TEMPTED to purchase from eBay right now with the 15% off everything code though lol

It seems like they will. I’m going to purchase from NDC for retail still. #datreturnpolicy

I’m TEMPTED to purchase from eBay right now with the 15% off everything code though lol
Had to! Pay $136 now as opposed to a few bucks less later isn’t worth it to me plus I’m on hiatus until the 13s in August anyway.

Back
Top Bottom