Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I think it is clear that NSW no longer sees the Penny line as a priority.

They are probably gonna retro them in rotation a few more times but I doubt they will do anything beyond that

I think it is clear that NSW no longer sees the Penny line as a priority.

They are probably gonna retro them in rotation a few more times but I doubt they will do anything beyond that
Which is CRAZY! They throw out these Air More Uptempo’s once to twice a year and Penny literally has a cult following! Dropping the 1’s is way over due with some classic colors and updated tech that we can get behind besides an inflated price to claim “inflation” against. If Kobe’s death was anything to Nike as far as product lines go, they should capitalize on the his line and how successful it was(albeit limited in numbers due to his career) and introduce a protro update to the classics we love. Someone at Nike Sportswear or whoever was working the Kobe line should really consider this!

I'd gladly pay for zoom turbo, eyelets/higher cut like Penny's game issued version in the original home Orlando cw.... will it happen tho 🤔

I don't think they'll do anything "protro" wise, I'm fine with that just the way they've been doing them is appreciated. They brought back the 5s in multiple colorways, which was unexpected. The 4s came out in 2017? 2020 the Penny 3s. I think we'll see something this year, either 1 or 2 but I prefer the 1s :nerd:

A rare/long standing message board like NT, there gotta be Nike employees/NT member(s) that got a job there come here once in awhile and see what we're talking about?
If not that they for sure watch/listen to "influencers". YouTuber Nightwing is on a mission to get every Penny 3 that comes out and keep his name relevant in the sneaker world (he already got 3 plus the old white/blue his fans gifted him for Christmas but due to age he can't really wear them so he'll get a new pair if/when they come out.

Nike won't give up on the Penny line just yet. But his catalog is not deep so not to expect many things except the 1 and 2. I want the Air Lambaste too.
nike-air-lambaste.jpg

Seeing the Lambate reminded me about how silly the marketing around the Zoom Rookies were

They said they combined shoes Penny wore in his rookie year, but they didn't do that. It was shoes he wore in his 2nd year in the league, and the left out the Lamabstes in the design :lol:

Gentry just thought everyone were idiots and said **** it.

I'll take another pair of Penny 1s. My 2011 still in good shape, but let the floodgates open. Need to reglue all of my penny 2s, but a new retro would be appreciated for those that missed.

Back
Top Bottom