Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I loooooooove these, but 90s shoes don’t really fit my aesthetic anymore.
They’re so bulky that it doesn’t really look good with tapered joggers.
I copped the DBrown Pumps a few months back and have only wore them like twice.

They look good in pics but not sure if I'm copping.

I've had every single release of these from the OG's to all the retros.

Never owed the all white pair though.

Can't lie they look hard as F...

Only complaint would be the air bubble.

I loooooooove these, but 90s shoes don’t really fit my aesthetic anymore.
They’re so bulky that it doesn’t really look good with tapered joggers.
I copped the DBrown Pumps a few months back and have only wore them like twice.
Imma like the white joints from afar and sit that one out.

Black joints copped on sight.
What kind of pants would you wear these with?
I had the home OGs. Never really liked them. Never understood the obsession for them on NT LOL. Orlando colorway makes the shoe IMO
mgreen2384 mgreen2384 Why don’t you get some open-hem pants, or do you only wear tapered, cuffed sweats? They’re retro shoes, so nothing wrong with “retro” pants 🤣
The idea that only tight, cuffed joggers/sweats are acceptable today escapes me. None of my Nike Kobe pants are made that way …

Imma like the white joints from afar and sit that one out.

Black joints copped on sight.

I'm the opposite lol. Imma admire the blacks. For these, I only really like the all Black and all White colorways. The half and half look was never my thing but the Orlando's have always been solid either way.

Rocked the OGs and missed out when they last retroed these, so hoping (but not expecting) we get can get this c/w once more :nerd:

p.jpg

da12f1594218478f40fe0ab3f3895796.jpg

Hopefully January. Don't think there's anything I would on the Jordan side of things.

those look good! can't wait to see Men's sizes.....

I don't know...something looks hella off about them.

The top of the foot looks all puffy like some 90's skateboarding shoes or as if someone rolled up or stuffed it with their sock.

The air max unit doesn't look right either. I'm not talking about the size as we all know it's smaller these days, but I'm talking about the internals. It looks like an incapsulated shox unit.

Oh ok. Good to know. Why tf are they posting GS sizes lol...

Not sure if you remember me, but you hooked me up with a pair of flight huaraches probably like 9-10 years ago lol, Big1236

Oh ok. Good to know. Why tf are they posting GS sizes lol...

Not sure if you remember me, but you hooked me up with a pair of flight huaraches probably like 9-10 years ago lol, Big1236
oh nice!!! I remember that, but forgot who it was to. Glad you enjoyed them and that they had a good home!

Back
Top Bottom