Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

nike-air-max-penny-1-home-2022-1024x774.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-home-dv0684-100-release-date-1-1-1024x640.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-home-dv0684-100-release-date-2-1-1024x640.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-home-dv0684-100-release-date-3-1024x640.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-home-dv0684-100-release-date-4-931x1024.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-home-dv0684-100-release-date-5-1024x687.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-home-dv0684-100-release-date-6-1024x640.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-home-dv0684-100-release-date-7-1024x1024.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-home-dv0684-100-release-date-8-1024x1024.jpg

It’s going be great year retire drop dem black gloves next 🙏🏽 I’m go stupid dis last year copping all classic OG Nike JB then it’s a wrap 20 years after hhs graduation retirement from sneaker game moving on next chapters n life 2022 it up 🗣🔥🤙🏾
Congratulations!! Glad you have something you want to look forward to different after all this time.. But me I'm playing this game forever!
1648559871494.png

Why in the hell has Nike once again done what it loves to do with retros and … seemingly used an entirely wrong shade of blue on these? That’s what it looks like in these images, anyway. Not a colorway I want but I still note the weird deviation. Had the OGs and checked images to make sure I wasn’t losing my mind. These look like a much lighter blue than they should be :smh:

Why in the hell has Nike once again done what it loves to do with retros and … seemingly used an entirely wrong shade of blue on these? That’s what it looks like in these images, anyway. Not a colorway I want but I still note the weird deviation. Had the OGs and checked images to make sure I wasn’t losing my mind. These look like a much lighter blue than they should be :smh:
I agree. Looks like a Carolina/UNC blue but maybe it’s just the stock images and their filters (if they use any) either way, it’s still a go for me I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️

I agree. Looks like a Carolina/UNC blue but maybe it’s just the stock images and their filters (if they use any) either way, it’s still a go for me I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️

I assumed it was just the pics.

I thought the same thing: Is this a Carolina colorway now? It looks like a "liquid" blue, like ocean water LOL
It very well could be they used a whacked-out filter for those images. But if not and this is what they really look like, then these aren't actually even the home Orlando colorway people have waited forever for. If that's the case ... Nike. What an absolute bunch of clowns once again :rofl:

I'm hoping it was a filter due to everyone's focus on anything Carolina or uni Blue rn or whatever tf they using. How you get the royal blue wrong on an Orlando colorway?

I'm hoping it was a filter due to everyone's focus on anything Carolina or uni Blue rn or whatever tf they using. How you get the royal blue wrong on an Orlando colorway?

If you look at the top down pic, the blue on the sock liner looks like the right shade.

Swoosh on the sole of the shoe is definitely royal blue

If you look at the top down pic, the blue on the sock liner looks like the right shade.

Swoosh on the sole of the shoe is definitely royal blue
Hope you’re right for the sake of everyone who’s been wishing for them to return. Maybe it’s the angle and how it catches the light. All the blue does look darker in that top-down view.

Back
Top Bottom