Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Man I hope this release isn't like the Auburn sc trainers. Literally only released at dtlr & jimmy jazz sold out in mins. And if you lucky to see them at the mall they have like 2 sizes left.

I’m here for Whorelando’s. I’m just nervous that they end up like the OG black/white Barkleys that are reselling for ridiculous prices and were insanely hard to get off rip.
i doubt nike would do that to a shoe that has never ever retroed before and was one of the most wanted shoe to be retroed.

i doubt nike would do that to a shoe that has never ever retroed before and was one of the most wanted shoe to be retroed.
When I said whorelando, I meant these:

FE12678A-9013-41B2-89DA-2511E3AAF12F.jpeg

Soldier's Log:
{ Date unknown }
Many comrades have fallen, abandoned post opting to provide patronage to enemy forces in exchange for rations. It has been months since hearing anything from command. Moral is at an all time low and i know not how long even i can stand, doubtful they believe few still remain.
If there is a God...may he have mercy.

- UNK Soldier

Soldier's Log:
{ Date unknown }
Many comrades have fallen, abandoned post opting to provide patronage to enemy forces in exchange for rations. It has been months since hearing anything from command. Moral is at an all time low and i know not how long even i can stand, doubtful they believe few still remain.
If there is a God...may he have mercy.

- UNK Soldier
This had me laughing early this morning, made me think of some old Band of Brother's by Hanks/Spielberg. LMAO. Might watch it this weekend in honor of Memorial Day.
aHR0cHM6Ly9kYXRhLndoaWNkbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzLzI0MTY2MDkxMS9vcmlnaW5hbC5naWY_.gif

The blue hits down the tongue ruined em imo
Yeah to bright or something, need a darker blue IMO.

Last edited:
This had me laughing early this morning, made me think of some old Band of Brother's by Hanks/Spielberg. LMAO. Might watch it this weekend in honor of Memorial Day.
aHR0cHM6Ly9kYXRhLndoaWNkbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzLzI0MTY2MDkxMS9vcmlnaW5hbC5naWY_.gif

Yeah to bright or something, need a darker blue IMO.

lol pretty much what i was going for except i was thinking of when Rome was collapsing and soldiers were just left in the dark while far out in Barbarian territory.

Back
Top Bottom