Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

no offense to the children but why even make og classics in grade school sizes? aint like kids gon appreciate them.

besides GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal , who still wears a grade school size that actually saw penny play back in the day?

That's an interesting point. You could even say that about GS Jordans, though I guess at a certain age--I don't know what that age is--kids at least just pick up on the fact that Jordans are cool because people say they are cool and lots of other kids rock them. But my 7-year-old, who is very bright and likes "cool" stuff, bball, loves MJ and Space Jam, sees me with all my sneakers so he's constantly exposed to the culture, and ... honestly he barely gives a sheeet about his own shoes LOL. He's happiest throwing on his $25 Target slip-on specials and running out the door.

I assume they make this stuff in little kids' and GS sizes because they know the OG parents who are all into this stuff will buy them for their kids now. But I have to say, I'm not buying him any more $100-plus kicks when he doesn't even care, and he just trashes them within two weeks like every other kid does. For a while I got a kick out of him wearing these things, but it's a complete waste of time and money putting them on his feet. And again, he doesn't give a crap either way. Right now, he'd be way happier if I could find him some Lego-branded shoes, believe me :rofl:

1654696152509.png

Gonna wait for the Social Status collabs I think but I’m in.

If these manage to sit, I’ll definitely grab a pair.

Back
Top Bottom