Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Following this thread to hope I get an alert when it’s on snkrs or appears in stores…I’m guessing right now it’s closer to the “freshwater” griffeys or barkleys where they are just limited. I doubt I get lucky like last time, where I got my air Penny 2s for $80

Damn bruh. Prices are astronomical on the usual resale sites. I understand we are roughly two weeks out but golly gee willickers.

Both pairs are going to be hard to get.

Just talked to my homie that still hunts down releases like it's the mid 2000's and he's telling me all his usual spots either are not getting them and if they are it's on one FSR.

I'm hoping it's just because of COVID with the supply issue and more will come later down the line with constant staggered releases as stores get more delivered to sell... this is NYC not sure about the rest of the US.

As usual be prepared for your L's and see if the resale route is the best option for you.

I think these will be harder to get than the Auburns and CB Max2. Especially the home colorway. I can see the funny release starting now.

I need to move to Florida! My house is like 1450/month here in Texas. I don't even live in a city.

Back
Top Bottom