Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Damn; I thought I was paying a lot at 1,100 a month for my twin boys (last year of daycare coming). Could not imagine 5,500 :sick:

Hopefully that’s for multiple kids. But yeah, it’s expensive as hell. And the crazy thing is that the teachers don’t get paid much at all.

Can’t wait to get this “raise” in a month when my youngest starts kindergarten.

just remember them summer camps hit hard, not as hard as daycare, but still ain't cheap

just remember them summer camps hit hard, not as hard as daycare, but still ain't cheap
Yeah, My oldest is in camp right now, but I’ll take a few months of $200/week over that full year daycare cost. It’s also crazy how quickly some of these camps fill up. It’s like a hyped sneaker release signing up for camp. At least you don’t have to worry about bots taking the spots though. 😂😂😂

One kid lol
Damn. Where do you live? That’s insane. It does go down as the kid gets older, but over $1000 a week is wild.

Starting checking your emails! Draw winners for the Social Status collabs are going out...I somehow landed the black pair!
I just got my order confirmation for the black pair too via the online raffle.....now if I can also get the Orlandos and the All-Stars, then I will be all good!

Who needs an size 8?
2F4AB821-6ACA-4649-BC92-EF79FB651B4E.jpeg

Congrats guys! Hopefully more of us in here eat too!

I'll throw this out there now ahead of time though....if I can't land the Orlando's, I will more than likely be willing to trade the black recess pair for them. Size 11 :D

Back
Top Bottom