Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

A draw on Snkrs... smh probably an L. I'll hit local stores that day if I strike out my 2011's are still in great shape.

Social Status alternate Orlando’s are just as nice as an OG Orlando. You will ALL regret not getting these. The materials are up top 🔥🔥🔥 Feels like something from a Porsche, the inner view of the shoe looks like the all star colorway. You gotta hold it in person. No more cleaning that white outsole like on the OG.

Translucent Blue outsole… Winning! 🔥

Don’t get me wrong still want the OG’s. Let’s go Nike! Thx.

Fire tweak to an OG colorway.
Do we get a Social Status All-Star CW soon?

69A6BA9F-20B6-47E1-94EF-3A6DAEE94902.jpeg

F30D4D9D-BFC0-4112-B3B7-3F6D978A9B66.jpeg

8A6ACBCF-CD63-49B2-A9BB-B636C8677286.jpeg

^ the white butterfly 🦋

THESE ARE TRUE TO SIZE! DO NOT BELIEVE OTHERWISE!!! GET YOUR NORMAL SIZE! DO NOT HALF SIZE DOWN!
joints is flavas indeed. well done. creative and different but the same.

I'm searching for the Cb 94 suns in a size 14......so I know its slim to none for me to get these

I really don’t think these will be as difficult to get as some are thinking. Sizes 14-15 may be tough but overall im expecting a relatively easy cop.

sidenote:
I really cant believe ss sent everyone the wrong sizes like this. Its hard for me to believe that this was all some sort of mistake and it seems like it was mostly people who ordered size 10. I think they just ran out of pairs and instead of canceling orders they just decided F it send them a 10.5. Pretty messed up smh.

I really don’t think these will be as difficult to get as some are thinking. Sizes 14-15 may be tough but overall im expecting a relatively easy cop.

sidenote:
I really cant believe ss sent everyone the wrong sizes like this. Its hard for me to believe that this was all some sort of mistake and it seems like it was mostly people who ordered size 10. I think they just ran out of pairs and instead of canceling orders they just decided F it send them a 10.5. Pretty messed up smh.

Doubt they did it purposely, their site was prob ****ed up and sz 10 registered as a 10.5 on their end when purchased.

Sitting where?
Social status has full run all the way up to 11

Up to size 12

Got tired of waiting and bought an 11.5 in the Homes for $225 on StockX a few days ago. Came to $266 shipped after fees. Not terrible, but I wanted a pair before the 24th.

If they're easy to get on RD, cool, I will get another 2.

Back
Top Bottom