Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Beyond happy to finally have a wearable pair after all these years. Sold my OG pair like 8 years ago when the bags crumbled. I'll scoop a second and maybe third pair on RD.

3422D701-FD0E-4457-965F-9144D8CA98A9.jpeg
4E0CDCFC-7B24-4843-8BE5-4FCFAFB00F1E.jpeg
FD304181-A24D-475A-A812-C16D1F0450F3.jpeg
0E841A32-3053-4AF1-A057-B1A676851FE9.jpeg
1659550175172.gif

I feel the same way damn near.

But OG colors be hard to come by in the land of useless and OD colorways and collabs.

Copped just off the strength of it being a clean OG.
This to the 100th degree.
Prior to delays was set on getting both Home/Away pairs for that exact reason.

Still hoping and praying that some stores or boutiques in Canada end up getting the SS roads here. I kind of dig them more than the OGs because of the blue sole. If not, then the OGs are a nice consolation prize.

If the SS had the jewel swoosh id take them over the orginal. The blue sole is nice and the white piping isn’t a deal breaker between the 2, but the jewel swoosh is.

If the SS had the jewel swoosh id take them over the orginal. The blue sole is nice and the white piping isn’t a deal breaker between the 2, but the jewel swoosh is.
But if you see it without any of the Velcro swooshes, it’s a bigger swoosh profile overall compared to the regular releases penny 1. Definitely not on equal grounds with the OG Penny 1 Orlando, but nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

^ I was saying that earlier... that the homes are my least favorite because its just an all white leather shoe... the all stars are similar in that its just all black but at least it has suede lol... dont know why but I like the all stars better because of that... with that being said I still like the homes... The nostalgic value and the OGs were sick as a kid... I remember trying to get these and they were sold out everywhere...

Will there be a chance to cop from bodega next Thursday?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom