Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

To this day, it still drives me crazy. Why couldnt Nike make the orlando colorway in 2005 instead of the white/grey pair, or the NYK pair. Had they chose it, the Orlando pair wouldve had the bigger air unit.

To this day, it still drives me crazy. Why couldnt Nike make the orlando colorway in 2005 instead of the white/grey pair, or the NYK pair. Had they chose it, the Orlando pair wouldve had the bigger air unit.

Originally Posted by mariachi

Finally got myself a pair:

Loved this colorway when I first saw it more than 10yrs ago but I wasn't into basketball shoes then (even when it was retro'd last 2006). Now that Nike heard our prayers and will be releasing 'em again this year, I better get myself a pair asap before people start hoarding 'em.
man, im jelly as hell. these look SICKK

Originally Posted by mariachi

Finally got myself a pair:

Loved this colorway when I first saw it more than 10yrs ago but I wasn't into basketball shoes then (even when it was retro'd last 2006). Now that Nike heard our prayers and will be releasing 'em again this year, I better get myself a pair asap before people start hoarding 'em.
man, im jelly as hell. these look SICKK

Deadstockshoes has Orlandos for pre-order for $140 shipped but they won't have it until end of March or earlier if they get their shipment.

Deadstockshoes has Orlandos for pre-order for $140 shipped but they won't have it until end of March or earlier if they get their shipment.

still no where selling these early?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom