Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Silly question, but serious question.... why not just buy the retro on resell at that point?

I did :emoji_sweat_smile:

Both of the donors (upper and sole) were scooped up on third resale apps. Using the same molds (2022) for both would be best for compatibility.

This is the rendering of the final product. It’s essentially the Orlando cw with a full White sole. Hence the “+”. As simple as it is, it is my dream Penny 1 cw.

D5A1A265-E49A-457E-B634-6B9F1DB9D338.jpeg

Both of the donors (upper and sole) were scooped up on third resale apps. Using the same molds (2022) for both would be best for compatibility.

This is the rendering of the final product. It’s essentially the Orlando cw with a full White sole. Hence the “+”. As simple as it is, it is my dream Penny 1 cw.

Are you going to have them put the other 2 together? Home uppers with the black midsole?

reaction-slowclap.gif

40% the Photon Dusts (select sizes). Code: THURSDAY

*Penny Flame Suit on*

Sometimes there are certain shoes that the Sneaker Gods bless you with luck. I understand this photo may piss some of you off, and that’s not the intent. Orlando 1s to me are equivalent to Chicago Jordan 1s: need as many as possible acquired via dumb luck and not resell.

Had them as a teenager, and now stocking my lucky extra pairs (already un-ds’d a pair)

- SNS raffle (I never win there but won)
- WishATL and Private Sneakers via monitors and lucky manual hands. Private is local so received the pair overnight today.

Again, I know this is NT and how some folks get 😡. Truly hope more pairs are in the wild and more of you hit for retail 💙
25094CE2-CCBC-4083-B44E-58ABB272C054.jpeg

*Penny Flame Suit on*

Sometimes there are certain shoes that the Sneaker Gods bless you with luck. I understand this photo may piss some of you off, and that’s not the intent. Orlando 1s to me are equivalent to Chicago Jordan 1s: need as many as possible acquired via dumb luck and not resell.

Had them as a teenager, and now stocking my lucky extra pairs (already un-ds’d a pair)

- WishATL and Private Sneakers via monitors and lucky manual hands. Private is local so received the pair overnight today.

Again, I know this is NT and how some folks get 😡. Truly hope more pairs are in the wild and more of you hit for retail 💙
no need to apologize for your W's, if you think you need 4 pairs then enjoy them jawns! dudes going to be salty either way,
you put the work in! i would of posted a similar picture weeks ago but it would of been like pouring gasoline on a wildfire. 😂

*Penny Flame Suit on*

PLAYS 2pac I ANT MAD

*Penny Flame Suit on*

Honestly, the way you’re talking, you need more pairs 😅

*Penny Flame Suit on*

Sooooo what exactly is the point of your post?

its difficult to share pick ups here at times without disclaimers. Spend enough time on NT and you'll see.
You don’t have to use disclaimers, let alone explain yourself—don’t worry. If you’re happy about your multiple pairs and want to show it off, just do it—unless, sharing your inner most emotions with the word is your thing too, always do you.
8)
82734C46-475C-4639-BC8A-B12B6AF7ED1E.png

Last edited:
I haven’t popped in here in weeks, these are gorgeous. Is the fit any better than before? Thanks.

Wild exchange, seeing as though ole boy been here longer than you :lol:
I've actually been apart of the NT community for decades. Made a new account and rejoined after a hiatus and my old account was purged in the past.

And if you look at the level of engagement between even this new account of mine and his old account ,you'd see there's a bit more activity with mine.

Thanks for the analysis though Detective.

Back
Top Bottom