Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

1358316B-A2FA-423D-9BCA-37F47F720655.jpeg

Finally completed the set, thanks to who posted dope-factory link.

I hear you but man oh man, the all stars are looking damn good. Been staring at them more than my Orlando's
Orlando’s are great and the most iconic but the all stars are the more wearable pair for me. Blacked out aesthetic, don’t gotta worry about that white sole and wing getting nasty and yellow. All stars will definitely get more wears for me.

Orlando’s #1 but won’t age well. All-Stars will age the best so they’re 2. Homes are a no for me dog, I’m past the walking on egg shells stage of my life 😎
Don’t walk through mud and a magic eraser make any shoe not hard to keep decent. It’s like grown men walk around like children while it’s raining and need stain proof everything. Lol people are silly these days acting like cleaning shoes is hard.

Don’t walk through mud and a magic eraser make any shoe not hard to keep decent. It’s like grown men walk around like children while it’s raining and need stain proof everything. Lol people are silly these days acting like cleaning shoes is hard.

Bruh those soles are going to yellow and, for me, they’re basically scuff magnets…. One of my kids is going to step on my **** and ruin my day lol

They’re definitely fire I’m just out on them. I also stopped buying any Js that have midsoles prone to cracking and *Mostly* out on lighter knit and suede.

Shot out to antoekneeo antoekneeo for the dope factory link got my pair this last Wednesday :nthat:

Orlando’s are great and the most iconic but the all stars are the more wearable pair for me. Blacked out aesthetic, don’t gotta worry about that white sole and wing getting nasty and yellow. All stars will definitely get more wears for me.
Agreed. Thinking of selling my Orlando double up and copping all stars. My size just dropped to $200 on GOAT

Sounds easy and this is pretty much my routine....but I gotta agree that blacked out or darker colored kicks are infinitely more wearable in terms of keeping them clean and looking fresh. I clean my pairs down to the soles after every wear. But I have small kids and a wife that loves walking on my heels 🤦🏿‍♂️ so I need durability. So I don't do shoes that crease easily or are mostly white or can't be cleaned easily. I initially bought the Social Status Orlando's because of the better materials and blue outsole......but they just didn't hit the same as the OGs. So I sold them and copped doubles of the Orlandos to keep a crispy pair on deck. The All Stars would be perfect though.

Back
Top Bottom