Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I’ve shot around in them in 2011 but I couldn’t image hooping in them, not even a little bit.
This proves the retros are just for style for the most part. I've had the OGs and they were very light and comfortable and durable for the time they were released. In HS, they were my everyday shoe and my gym class shoe, and one of my all-time favorite shoes to play in. So much so, they were the first sneaker ever that I cleaned with a toothbrush to make sure they could last as long as they could.

is it me or the black pair fit smaller than the other 2 pairs?
I def was noticing a bit more snugness in all stars. Wore Em on a trip to Miami this weekend and by the time I was getting off my flight home the toe box felt like it was squeezing my toes a lil. I went TTS in all 3 pairs and hadn’t really been dealing with heel slip or any discomfort.

This proves the retros are just for style for the most part. I've had the OGs and they were very light and comfortable and durable for the time they were released. In HS, they were my everyday shoe and my gym class shoe, and one of my all-time favorite shoes to play in. So much so, they were the first sneaker ever that I cleaned with a toothbrush to make sure they could last as long as they could.

Indeed. People look at me crazy when I tell them that these and let’s say the air max 95 and of course retro Jordan’s were top tier performers along with wing culture changing shoes for that day and age. And now being that they have been retroed many times since, Nike decides they wanna cut corners. Shame.

I found that the All Stars fit a tad bit shorter like the Phoenix colorway that dropped a couple of years back. I ordered another pair a half size up.

I def was noticing a bit more snugness in all stars. Wore Em on a trip to Miami this weekend and by the time I was getting off my flight home the toe box felt like it was squeezing my toes a lil. I went TTS in all 3 pairs and hadn’t really been dealing with heel slip or any discomfort.

I found that the All Stars fit a tad bit shorter like the Phoenix colorway that dropped a couple of years back. I ordered another pair a half size up.
i knew i wasn't tripping, Orlando’s and Homes both fit fine length wise when wearing them, after walking a few blocks my left big toe started having a conversation.

Day 2 of my Penny rant:

Does this piece bother anyone else foot? Like this is horrible I’m tempted to cut them with scissors.
I pulled on it a few times trying to plan my cut then heard/felt the adhesive peel off.

2C5E7B0D-3558-4CC4-96C7-7E27EB7097B1.jpeg
56203907-E6FC-4810-AFDB-8D8FBCBC7E4B.jpeg
A3DC1E09-C28B-4A48-98DE-F611AAC26CE3.jpeg
Man they really going cheap on the Penny quality, I have some IV's that the stitching is coming out on them. Shoes probably 3/4 years old. Maybe wore then 4 times and stitching is already coming out. Probably take them to a tailor or a boot repair spot to see if they can redo the stitching.

Back
Top Bottom