Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Salutes and respect for all the info in here. Got to the restock WAY LATE. I hope they keep restocking but from what I’ve seen, bots are now involved which equals GAME OVER. Might end up just copping when they drop in the summer if I can’t catch them now.

That's good to hear. There's still hope for the ones that haven't received shipping info and haven't been cancelled.

I was told it was coming from hibbets warehouse. The second one placed is trying to get fulfilled at a city gear warehouse. It's still processing.

Yeah. Sure was.
Ah missed em again! Does anyone know if a 14 was available?
Screenshot_20230315_093452_Chrome.jpg

Damn, need a sz 9.5 missed the notification smh

Dope for those who copped.
I have a 9 and a 9.5 on the way. The 9 comes Saturday and the 9.5 is “awaiting carrier pickup” but I have a tracking number. I only ordered two pair thinking I wouldn’t get both. I want the 9. If you want to buy the 9.5 for what I payed, plus the price to ship to you, you can have them.

9fresh 9fresh there's a 9.5 on the site now. Hope you see this in time

Edit: nvmd, it's not showing sold out, but says it's unavailable

I have a 9 and a 9.5 on the way. The 9 comes Saturday and the 9.5 is “awaiting carrier pickup” but I have a tracking number. I only ordered two pair thinking I wouldn’t get both. I want the 9. If you want to buy the 9.5 for what I payed, plus the price to ship to you, you can have them.
Appreciate that, lmk.

Back
Top Bottom