Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I wear my kicks only for casual wear. I've worn these a couple of times and I have no problem with comfort.

I wear my kicks only for casual wear. I've worn these a couple of times and I have no problem with comfort.

I agree only worn once and they were comfy get another pair from like 06 that are fine too (dif cw)

I agree only worn once and they were comfy get another pair from like 06 that are fine too (dif cw)

Straight from nike's twitter-

"Had a lot of questions about the Air Penny 1. No restock planned. It was a limited launch."

"Had a lot of questions about the Air Penny 1. No restock planned. It was a limited launch."

Originally Posted by jordunk

Glad I got mine. My order from Sneakerhead arrived - these are so dope! But they do run a little big and felt pretty stiff around the toe and heel areas. Guess I'll just break 'em in and get used to it. Btw, are the brown Nike boxes always this flimsy? Haha.

Glad I got mine. My order from Sneakerhead arrived - these are so dope! But they do run a little big and felt pretty stiff around the toe and heel areas. Guess I'll just break 'em in and get used to it. Btw, are the brown Nike boxes always this flimsy? Haha.

I Guess the LE in the insole did mean limited 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I Guess the LE in the insole did mean limited 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not having any luck tracking down a 12, anyone know where I might find one?  NT/HOH's have any that I could phone order from etc?

I'm not having any luck tracking down a 12, anyone know where I might find one?  NT/HOH's have any that I could phone order from etc?

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Fwiw dude I run a 12 and easily got away with a 11 on these.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Naw, I've tried the blk/purps on and I don't know where all you claiming these run real big are coming from.  I don't think I could make an 11.5 work, much less an 11.  Yall must have wierd feet or something.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Naw, I've tried the blk/purps on and I don't know where all you claiming these run real big are coming from.  I don't think I could make an 11.5 work, much less an 11.  Yall must have wierd feet or something.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

black/purple are GONE from nike.com...

outlets
nerd.gif
4232591425ac5dda99e5bb08a8c847eea7ec784_r.jpg

Supposedly they hit South Chicago outlet according to the outlet thread. We'll probably start to see them pop up at other outlets soon.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

black/purple are GONE from nike.com...

outlets
nerd.gif
4232591425ac5dda99e5bb08a8c847eea7ec784_r.jpg

Supposedly they hit South Chicago outlet according to the outlet thread. We'll probably start to see them pop up at other outlets soon.

Back
Top Bottom