Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

HOH Harlem

I went to HOH Harlem and they said the Air Penny 1  Electric Green comes out May 23

They have the white/black/grey on display

i agree with the heel lock down, felt like these were gonna come off everything i jumped
laugh.gif

i agree with the heel lock down, felt like these were gonna come off everything i jumped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I don't feel explosive in these shoes at all. The cushion is too thick and feel like playing on rubber boot. I don't see any nba player wearing these beside Gilbert and one time by Marcus Thornton . I guess they're not good ball shoes . These shoes must be killing Penny feet back then. I think he got hurt in the 2 and then blow out his knee in the 3. Look like Eric Avar was just a rookie designer back then cuz his shoes were bricks

First off don't mess with Avar!
Secondly, the OG's far and away KILL the comfort of any retro of this shoe ever released. On a scale of 1-10 with the OG being 10/10, the retro would fall at a mere 3-4/10 in comfort. I know a few of my TP guys can vouch for that.

I don't feel explosive in these shoes at all. The cushion is too thick and feel like playing on rubber boot. I don't see any nba player wearing these beside Gilbert and one time by Marcus Thornton . I guess they're not good ball shoes . These shoes must be killing Penny feet back then. I think he got hurt in the 2 and then blow out his knee in the 3. Look like Eric Avar was just a rookie designer back then cuz his shoes were bricks

Secondly, the OG's far and away KILL the comfort of any retro of this shoe ever released. On a scale of 1-10 with the OG being 10/10, the retro would fall at a mere 3-4/10 in comfort. I know a few of my TP guys can vouch for that.

Originally Posted by abernja

Double True.  And that goes for most shoes these days.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

anybody has pics of the cool grey penny 1
eyes.gif

Not mine, but the black/grey CW looks much better than these. I'll wait until those hit the outlets...
25jjwwz.jpg

Originally Posted by edunpeal

anybody has pics of the cool grey penny 1
eyes.gif

Not mine, but the black/grey CW looks much better than these. I'll wait until those hit the outlets...
25jjwwz.jpg

^^thank you for making my decision much easier between the 2 CW's
I'ma go w/ the blk/gry pair

^^thank you for making my decision much easier between the 2 CW's
I'ma go w/ the blk/gry pair

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Lol all these people complaining about the comfort when they've never experience the og's.

btw I agree

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Lol all these people complaining about the comfort when they've never experience the og's.

btw I agree

Do you read ?
indifferent.gif

I never said anything about comfort. I was speaking about performance. These shoes does not perform to me. Too stiff and bulky . The lebron vii was a bulky pair of boot and those perform way better than these penny

Do you read ?
indifferent.gif

I never said anything about comfort. I was speaking about performance. These shoes does not perform to me. Too stiff and bulky . The lebron vii was a bulky pair of boot and those perform way better than these penny

copped the wolf grey/white pair at footaction. Sooo sick! These actually fit a bit loose on me so i had to go a size down...But I can definitely feel more pressure on my toes than most other shoes. Hopefully I don't regret going a size down. I just don't like it when I'm walking and the heel doesn't stay put on my foot

copped the wolf grey/white pair at footaction. Sooo sick! These actually fit a bit loose on me so i had to go a size down...But I can definitely feel more pressure on my toes than most other shoes. Hopefully I don't regret going a size down. I just don't like it when I'm walking and the heel doesn't stay put on my foot

Back
Top Bottom