Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

almost halfway thru january and still nothing huh nike? january 2022 right?

cmon-dude-cmon-man.gif

I feel like these will just pop up out of nowhere like the Air Max more uptempos in 2020. Just hope these won't be too difficult to obtain and they release before the summer.
That is what will happen. That is how Nike releases retro bb models. And sites will
Not all have them avail at the same time

That is what will happen. That is how Nike releases retro bb models. And sites will
Not all have them avail at the same time
100%. It's just how it's done now. I buy most in store though. Usually for me it's FTL or Champs putting them out first. Sometimes it's JD. Almost every Uptempo, Penny, Barkley, Pippen etc etc shoe I get nowadays is from finding out that they randomly hit a store by me.

I think it's likely they will pop up, but you might be able to walk into a store and get them. Idk, it's hard to pinpoint, on the one hand they feel like they will be hard to get, but on the other hand not.

At the end of 2020 I was waiting for a launch websites to detail when the road Penny 3’s were dropping, only to walk by my local HOH and just see them sitting on display. The ones are a lot more renowned than the 3’s, so maybe it wouldn’t be as under the radar and some other retro bb shoes.

At the end of 2020 I was waiting for a launch websites to detail when the road Penny 3’s were dropping, only to walk by my local HOH and just see them sitting on display. The ones are a lot more renowned than the 3’s, so maybe it wouldn’t be as under the radar and some other retro bb shoes.
I remember I forgot about the Penny 3s for some reason and I walked into a HOH around March and they still had a few sizes. Including mine. These probably will go faster for sure.

I've gotten the feeling that some resellers might be tired of messing with stuff like this. It just sits when they try to sell it for the most part.

been waiting for a retro for years. can't wait. I hope the black all star penny 1s come out too. those are the only two colors i need. White would be cool but i don't need 'em.

I hope I get lucky like I did with the Griffey 1's. Walk into the store at the right place at the right time.
Man when those retroed, I missed them due to the ice storm out here in Texas (I'm in Houston)...I couldn't score on the OG emerald green CW but I did get the blue ones later on...

Back
Top Bottom