Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Nervously waiting lol as much as missing out hurts… when you win for retail it’s so nice!
I feel like there is absolutely zero predicting what this release will be like. I can see these being easy and I can see them being difficult at retail. Relatively recent releases like Air Raids and Barkleys demonstrate that shoes that previously were nothing to acquire are suddenly a PITA.

I feel like there is absolutely zero predicting what this release will be like. I can see these being easy and I can see them being difficult at retail. Relatively recent releases like Air Raids and Barkleys demonstrate that shoes that previously were nothing to acquire are suddenly a PITA.
Honestly aside from the Blk/Purp Barkleys most Nike Basketball stuff does hang out in most stores. At least where I live. Sometimes they sell online but in stores they don't move that quick. My Air Raids, Penny 3s and white CB94s were all purchased at malls several weeks or months after they were put out. Each Griffey as well. Hell, one of my infrared AM90s was bought at a JD like 6 months after they released.

Sometimes I wonder if it's the market I live in, but I see youtubers etc find the same kind of stuff all the time. It does require getting out and digging some though...and it's understandable that a lot of people don’t want to do that.

Honestly aside from the Blk/Purp Barkleys most Nike Basketball stuff does hang out in most stores. At least where I live. Sometimes they sell online but in stores they don't move that quick. My Air Raids, Penny 3s and white CB94s were all purchased at malls several weeks or months after they were put out. Each Griffey as well. Hell, one of my infrared AM90s was bought at a JD like 6 months after they released.

Sometimes I wonder if it's the market I live in, but I see youtubers etc find the same kind of stuff all the time. It does require getting out and digging some though...and it's understandable that a lot of people don’t want to do that.
Yeah for sure. Personally I still avoid malls for the most part so I was speaking about mostly online. I'm not real worried about it being insane to grab a pair of these, though.

I don’t like paying resale but I will baby.

NIKE, will produce like 14 pairs of size 15, Aint going to be easy

Just as with the More Uptempo.....

GIF by hoppip

Please give me the OG CWs and I'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom