Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I never realized Kawhi Leonard wore the Penny 1 earlier in his career when he was with the Spurs.
1656529141658.png

Ya I'm not sure I believe that... the release date shows on dtlr and bait still got their raffle...I wanted to take a day off anyway to have a long weekend so either way I'm fine if it gets delayed...

Believe what you want. I literally saw the email with my own eyes. I guess it's totally possible the shops do whatever they want if they have them, but Nike has told everyone the new date is 8/9. Just posted about it to try to give everyone a heads up.

Sneaker Bar Detroit and a few other sites no longer has these listed releasing July 1st so yeah looks like August now I'm cool with that. Sites that still have July 1st may not have updated yet this release is all over the place.

Believe what you want. I literally saw the email with my own eyes. I guess it's totally possible the shops do whatever they want if they have them, but Nike has told everyone the new date is 8/9. Just posted about it to try to give everyone a heads up.
Don't mean to derail but Jshortt?! :wow::wow:

Haven’t been on NT in a hot minute but I knew y’all boys would have the details on the 7/1 release..

Nike pushing the release date back sounds legit because these were really giving me a quick strike vibe. No local foot stores/boutiques are getting them near me.

Does anyone know if foot stores are getting these? I'm in Hawaii and can't figure out if anyone is getting them. Foot stores are saying they don't know if they'll get them.

It’s not like they couldn’t or wouldn’t be pulled between now and a couple of days from now. It’s happened plenty of times.

Exactly. jshortt jshortt 's info is always on point. If he says he saw an official Nike email about this, you can take it to the bank. Doesn't mean some random shops won't ignore it and release their stock if they have it, but you can best believe there is not going to be an official widespread release across footsites and most other retailers come Friday.

Back
Top Bottom