Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Was able to get lucky again.

20220703_165356.jpg

I want these but I’m not trying to pay $400. I don’t even want to pay $300 tbh. I know in Queens, All The Right had them (sold out) and JJ Sneakers in Flushing got them. Don’t know the price or if they sold out.

I'm kinda trippin over the sizing consensus I see a lot of .5 down. I know it's a completely different sneaker but the last retro of the Penny 2 I went true to size and they still fit a bit snug so I'm wondering how these 1s could fit so much more loosely than the 2s. I was able to snag a size 9.5 in these which is TTS for me but I'm worried about them being big now. My homie in Texas snagged em for me so I can't try em on anytime soon until I see him. I recently discovered size 9 sneakers for me are just a complete no go. I bought silver bullet 97s and viotech air trainer 3s in a size 9 and have come to the point where they are painful to put on. Anybody who has em in hand and has put em on foot can you tell me if I'll be okay with TTS?

I'm kinda trippin over the sizing consensus I see a lot of .5 down. I know it's a completely different sneaker but the last retro of the Penny 2 I went true to size and they still fit a bit snug so I'm wondering how these 1s could fit so much more loosely than the 2s. I was able to snag a size 9.5 in these which is TTS for me but I'm worried about them being big now. My homie in Texas snagged em for me so I can't try em on anytime soon until I see him. I recently discovered size 9 sneakers for me are just a complete no go. I bought silver bullet 97s and viotech air trainer 3s in a size 9 and have come to the point where they are painful to put on. Anybody who has em in hand and has put em on foot can you tell me if I'll be okay with TTS?

My general rule with anything air max related to automatically go up at least .5 size. (I wear a 14 so I have to go up a full size since no 14.5 are made)

I went TTS with my 2011 and I agree with the above comments. I could've gone .5 smaller and would fit perfect. But my TTS doesn't bother me, I just tighten them up and there's no slippage.

First of all, Penny 1 fit and Penny 2 fits are not the same. The issue is with the Penny 1. Since there is heel slippage, you can go down a half size. Since I wear mine for casual wear and not basketball, I go TTS and it doesn't bother me for walking around. I don't like going down a half size because it bothers my big toe and I need the room, but that's my preference. If you choose to go half a size because that's your preference and if you play in them, you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom